Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi
Why am I still not in your tag list? :pepeanger:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sword and Admiral, Part 11!! "Thirsty Generation" (Part 2)

As news of @ShishioIsBack entering the battle spreads, the Zoro haters signal their retreat as @ShishioIsBack contemplates @sanjikun 's actions.

As the rest of the armies retreat, Thirsty Gen comes under attack by an unknown group of trolls....These enemies do not appear to be affiliated with @TheAncientCenturion , what is the meaning behind this attack?

@King7 and @HA001 celebrate a day of victory on the battlefield, when a seemingly unknown interloper appears just outside the Sword and Admiral army camp....

A bit shorter of a chapter, though next one will be a big one. Lol

Please tell me if you guys received this notification:
@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera

Fucking epic, all the characters were on point. I can't believe I missed the server raid though. :pepehands:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What was crazier, Prime original Worst Gen. or Thirsty Gen once we got Lanji?
Thirsty Gen without a shadow of a doubt. Worst Gen is actually moderated. Thirsty Gen is the feckin Wild West. Anything and everything goes in that cesspit. :suresure:

Besides, we eventually cleansed the Worst Gen of the taint of the Z wank. :madmonk:

Thirsty Gen is a lost cause. :tchpepe:
Yeah Owl is right, Worst Gen is Semi kept under control lol.

Thirsty Gen is a lawless wasteland. Plus WG never had @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

B

Bakura

Three.
  • The first server was made as a place for us to fool around after the OJ mods closed the Worst Gen thread
  • The second one (called Thirsty Gen) was made because the first one was a closed one and only let certain ppl in. This one is open for everyone.
  • The third one is the official server of this forum.
Post automatically merged:

As news of @ShishioIsBack entering the battle spreads, the Zoro haters signal their retreat as @ShishioIsBack contemplates @sanjikun 's actions.

As the rest of the armies retreat, Thirsty Gen comes under attack by an unknown group of trolls....These enemies do not appear to be affiliated with @TheAncientCenturion , what is the meaning behind this attack?

@King7 and @HA001 celebrate a day of victory on the battlefield, when a seemingly unknown interloper appears just outside the Sword and Admiral army camp....

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille @Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Guan Yu @trav @Topi Jerami @Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono @silverfire @ZenZu @RayanOO @ZoroIsOverrated @Red Admiral @Trafalgar_D_Law @LolonoisZolo @HAJIKATA @Shuyaku @Sade @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera

My laugh tho lol.
Would prefered Ba-ku-ku-ku but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Classic. 100/10 Lol. :suresure:

Versus as Zenou is 100% fitting. :yearight:

I assume these Discord invaders joined after I left the Thirtsty Gen? I do not recall any of them. :memehm:

@Bakura should be honored to be Kanki. :sadgrin:

I am hyped for the Stanji Slayer vs the Anti Wank. :finally:

Side note, the tag did not work for me. :catsweat:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
What was crazier, Prime original Worst Gen. or Thirsty Gen once we got Lanji?
I’d go Worse Gen....Dawg it’s shit in there we can’t speak on mo lmao. Tho Thirsty Gen is un-modded so anything goes. And Lanji and his fucking dungeon man.....

If we going straight funny tho? Nappa done made me spit my drink out a couple times lmao. Fuck it I’m going Thirsty Gen was wilder. But Prime Worse Gen was Cold man. Good ass debates and everyone got clowned

I

Inspector_Mu

I’d go Worse Gen....Dawg it’s shit in there we can’t speak on mo lmao. Tho Thirsty Gen is un-modded so anything goes. And Lanji and his fucking dungeon man.....

If we going straight funny tho? Nappa done made me spit my drink out a couple times lmao. Fuck it I’m going Thirsty Gen was wilder. But Prime Worse Gen was Cold man. Good ass debates and everyone got clowned
:myman: And shishio got banned from it
Lol