Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does certain people hate Kidd that much? Right now, Luffy, Law, Zoro and Kidd are going to fight Kaido anyway. So the whole Z vs K debates are quite meaningless tbh.

They all will be necessary to beat Kaido.
Insecure Zoro fans who know Kidd has superior portrayal to him. They know deep down Luffy and Kidd are the strongest supernova and they hate it lol.

Kid don't have any feat against Zoro. Zoro's feat >>>> Kid

Feat against Kid magnetism,

Broke Fujitora's strong gravity that pinned him several feet in Earth with only his raw strength. Fujitora's gravity >>>> Kid magnetism :suresure:

Armament haki Feat,

Tamed Enma, the sword that can't even tamed by ryuo master user. :steef:

Kid only use random metal, Zoro can cut way harder than that. :suresure:

Some said Kid is strong as Luffy because he lifted udon cube whatever it was. Lol Pre ts Zoro lifted building like nothing. Grandmaster vs noob.

Zoro's no named attack >>> Kid named sneak attack.

Kid has con haki?? Lol it only worked on enemy that is weaker than Hody 🤣🤣 only work against ultimate fodder. Nothing special. :gokulaugh:

Conclusion, Kid don't have any feat against Grandmaster. Grandmaster >>>> Kid. :finally::finally:
This should be enough to make Kid's fans come back to their sense. :goyea:

J

Jo_Ndule

My opinion:

Kid ~ Law ~ Zoro = YC1

Zoro will outshine both in this war and will definitely be stronger than both Post Wano
:kayneshrug:
He won't outshine both
He wouldn't be stronger than both

That's like expecting Rayleigh > shiki, Yonko
Which is dumb
Post automatically merged:

If he does... we need to insult more
:suresure:
Maybe we will get him worked up LOL
:funky:
:endthis:last time I was talking about him.
And he decided to post at night the summary

I guess we gotta pressure him huh

Well, he kinda is? Unless you are including Blackbeard as Luffy's true rival, then yeah, Kidd isn't his true rival. Honestly, let's see what Kidd has up in his sleeve against Kaido.
Yep BB is true rival of Luffy. Actually kid vs Luffy is more sanji vs Zoro, we know the winner, same result, the rivalry is only for the comedy scenes. They will never fight each other seriously and their rivalry doesn't bring anything to OP world. From what they have shown, luffy low diffs kid.

Why does certain people hate Kidd that much? Right now, Luffy, Law, Zoro and Kidd are going to fight Kaido anyway. So the whole Z vs K debates are quite meaningless tbh.

Insecure Z-fans....no suprise. Zoro and Killer will eventually have to beat Orochi together, so thats why theyre pressed.

Cause Kidd character sucks...
and I don't believe they will win this round....so no
I believe they will lose in this round... this whole battle will be LOST... they will retreat, and then regroup, and they will attack once again, and then win, but in that last round, it will be a classic SH pirates vs Beast Pirates... and Luffy will focus on Kaido, Zoro on 2nd strongest...and so on...
Kidd will not be present in that final round... because I believe in this current round he might be wrecked SO HARD that he will be out of picture for the rest of the arc... maybe even die... that's my speculation.. everyone believes Law dies.. Oda Boooom. it's Kidd... his death will be meaningful though in allowing Law a small time frame to take Luffy/Zoro/Killer who all are on verge of death... allowing Law's ability of room to be effective and run away and escape from Kaido and Big Mom
So, yeah, I believe that's Kidd's big role that Oda talked about, a big sacrifice for the future of One Piece + his crewmate Killer...

Law ain´t no Y1C.
Zoro was already > Law in Dressrosa, albeit maybe on the same level, but direct confrontation goes to Zoro.
And now? No way, unless Oda completely says fuck it and pulls Law up.
Wait, why not ?

Throughout this entire arc Law is portrayed as an equal to Kid and Luffy despite us all knowing that Luffy is above them and Zoro is actually their main power "rival"

What in the world has Kid above Law that makes people put Kid at YC1 but not Law?
Carrying rocks with Luffy?

He won't outshine both
He wouldn't be stronger than both

That's like expecting Rayleigh > shiki, Yonko
Which is dumb
Comparison doesn't make sense and Zoro is already outshining Kid and Law currently by trashing Apoo who was portrayed as Kid's rival.

Iirc you claim that Perospero rivals Marco because they had past confrontations, no?
  • So i claim that Apoo is Kid's rival since they had 3 confrontations in the series so far, more than any other supernova.
This means Zoro can one shot Kid, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.