Give me Oden vs Kaido flashback pls Oda senpai, want to see two monsters fighting each other.
My post before Oden vs Kaido was shown, it kinda sad how Oda don´t put much tension into this battle even though everything is right now about Oden and Kaido. Oden hold such a hype, no his sword enma was important similar to his scar and when we finally see it, it was kinda like "oh yeah what ever?" and don´t give any hype wipe like similar what Oda shown with Luffy KKG in Dressrosa or Zoro pica mountain cut, the visual aspect was bad when we see the cut feat of Oden against Kaido.

My expectation was at maximum when I see this panel:

It was kinda "wow" when I see this panel, single swing of Zoro cut the entire part of the coastline, no named attack overall or even a try to beeing serious. The Attack power of Enma was greadly insane in that panel, I though if a nonserious no named attack Zoro already do this(with even let Sanji and co speechless) what a full power Oden could make with his enma, probably cutting of entire land side by his swings.

Yet when we see the flashback off Oden, it was kinda underwhelming how Oda portrayal Enmas power and even against Kaido it wasn´t good. I know people don´t really hold much into destruction damage, but the visual aspect wasn´t really good. How I imagine Oden strongest slash against Kaido and the cut going be on?:

Spoiler: Picture are from new "Legend of the Northern Blade" chapter:

The visual aspect and the powerful slash behind the attack is just fantastic and amazing, that is how you hype up something.
That is how I imagine Oden slash against Kaido, overall I kinda be sad how Oda threat wano when it come to swordmen skills, the land of samurai yet we don´t see much personal fightstyle, something where we see moveset/skills of perfect blademasters.

Even the Scabbard vs Kaido wasn´t such great in terms of swordmen skill.
When I imagine Wano, I was sure that we kinda learn multiple special fightstyle of a different clans, every one having his own swordmen skills/techniques.

The only time when we see such a "own" personal swordmen skill it was Oden overall. And even he couldn´t show more off, even though I was hype to see more behind the fightstyle of each swordmen.

Since the war now can finally begin, I hope we see different martial art skills, we really need it for wano overall.^^

Orochi occupies the flower capital. Brook searched it for poneglyphs and he found kokeshi dolls. Hitetsu is known for crafting swords and being a kokeshi doll collector
Orochi could have tortured him til he fled/escaped
He now raises Tama and is hiding with a mask
Just a theory although I have my doubts
hitetsu said he made the sandai surely one of the scabbards would have said it was sukiyaki?
interesting theory though the kokeshi dolls thing is something I expect to be a big thing later