Powers & Abilities Zoro : The Dark Horse of One Piece ?

I read that post. It's about swordsmanship. Shishio doesn't talk out of his ass.
Obviously in terms of swordsmanship EOS Zoro > Roger but strength Roger > EOS Zoro
Probably even Vista > Roger in swordsmanship. I think Roger was using his sword like Whitebeard was using his bisento, thus the comparable clash between the two. Don't think it's what defines their strength :kayneshrug:

Probably even Vista > Roger in swordsmanship. I think Roger was using his sword like Whitebeard was using his bisento, thus the comparable clash between the two. Don't think it's what defines their strength :kayneshrug:
Roger was a monster, Luffy ain’t even surpassing Roger until Marygeoise against Akainu
Post automatically merged:

The audacity that people have when they compare a Legendary swordman , The right hand of the future pirate king to a Mere cook who they just happened to stumble upon while looking for a musician. Whats more impressive is that Lanji still has fans who dare compare him to Zoro. All Lanji been for a while now is a running joke that exists for comic relief. :suresure::suresure:

None of those persons are Brook. Are you slow or what? Katanas have a backside, fencing swords don’t...
cuz you poke with fencing swords and slash with katanas

I can’t believe I have to explain this, are you five?
Again what your trying to prove ? If Brook had CoA it would be coloured like CoA not like an ordinary katana.

There other times Oda also shades it.

Are you mental. Brook does not have a fencing sword. He has a walking stick blade. Its called a Shikomizuo

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s...ved=0ahUKEwi3ye6hhPftAhUyQRUIHV9gBeMQ_AUINSgC

Same as Fujitora

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let's hope he does, otherwise Hardening and Ryou wouldn't be about swordsmanship :denzimote:
Thats what the story shows. The only swordsmanship lessons are using those two concepts on swords.
Your opinion means shit.
Post automatically merged:

She said she only cares about Luffy not Zoro's irrelevant ass. I guess Zoro can try attack her....but lets hope he dont fall of Onigashma
Etenboby said she said all of them iirc