Powers & Abilities Zoro : The Dark Horse of One Piece ?

Again what your trying to prove ? If Brook had CoA it would be coloured like CoA not like an ordinary katana.

There other times Oda also shades it.

Are you mental. Brook does not have a fencing sword. He has a walking stick blade. Its called a Shikomizuo

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s...ved=0ahUKEwi3ye6hhPftAhUyQRUIHV9gBeMQ_AUINSgC

Same as Fujitora

Bro I’m done. There’s no point. I’m gonna end you.
a) The image you have shown is shaded gray

b) The panel I provided was black.

c) Brook has a fencing cane. Cane swords do not have a black back. In fact the image you have provided me does not have a black back.

d) Fujitora is using a walking stick sword with a back. The image you have provided me is not the one Brook is using.

e) Please refer back to my previous post with Brooks cane, and the panels.

f) Please next time take into consideration canon material and don’t deviate from characters. You have shown me Fujitora, the scabbards yet no Brook with a black back cane panel. Your inadequacy and incompetence is showing.

Probablt from the insecurity that Brook may now have Ryuo and Sanji hasn’t even shown hardening. :gokulaugh:

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So you are saying he did learn some actual swordsmanship skills afterwards.

Just because Mihawk wanted Zoro to know the basics of Haki, now Haki is swordsmanship training wtf :milaugh:
What swordsmanship skills ?
Zoros using the same moves he was pre skip that are either boosted by haki or his physical strength increase.
How can 1 sword user mihawk teach santoryu user zoro 3 sword skills.
He taught him haki which is why zoros coa is so good.
But keep posting emojis after getting proven wrong on every single point.

What swordsmanship skills ?
Zoros using the same moves he was pre skip that are either boosted by haki or his physical strength increase.
How can 1 sword user mihawk teach santoryu user zoro 3 sword skills.
He taught him haki which is why zoros coa is so good.
But keep posting emojis after getting proven wrong on every single point.
What a fucking waste to train with the WSS and learn nothing about swordsmanship :milaugh: