Powers & Abilities Tier List

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I'm surprised one doesn't already exist. My knowledge of JJK is very superficial (and I've forgotten a lot of what I've read), so I'm the wrong person to make this thread, but I am passionate about powerscaling, so I might as well get the ball rolling.

Basic Format
There will be five tiers:
  • Top tier
    • Transcendent entities
  • High tier
    • Special grade
  • Mid tier
    • Semi Grade 1 & Grade 1
  • Low tier
    • Semi Grade 2 & Grade 2
  • Bottom tier
    • Grade 3 & 4
Within each tier, there can be up to 5 sub tiers.

Guidelines
  • A fight between individuals on the same tier should be at least medium difficulty.
  • Individuals on higher tiers should be able to beat anyyone on a tier below them with at most low difficulty.
  • A fight between individuals on the same sub tier should be at least high difficulty.

Tier List
  • Top Top Tier
    • ???
  • High Top Tier
    • Current Satoru Gojo
  • Mid Top Tier
    • King of Curses Ryomen Sukuna
  • Low Top Tier
    • 15 finger Ryomen Sukuna
  • Bottom Top Tier
    • Young Satoru Gojo (after his fight with Tojo Zenin).

I like Young Gojo as the bar for top tier, it feels fitting.

• Top High Tier
    • Mahoraga
    • Current Geto
    • Yuta Okkotsu
    • Toji Zen'in (full preparation and equipment)
  • High High Tier
    • Jogo
    • Yuki Tsukumo
  • Mid High Tier
    • Mahito post evolution
  • Low High Tier
    • Hanami
    • Mahito
  • Bottom High Tier
    • Dagon

• Top Mid Tier
    • Choso
  • High Mid Tier
  • Mid High Tier
  • Low High Tier
  • Bottom High Tier

• Top Low Tier
  • High Low Tier
  • Mid Low Tier
  • Low Low Tier
  • Bottom Low Tier

• Top Bottom Tier
  • High Bottom Tier
  • Mid Bottom Tier
  • Low Bottom Tier
  • Bottom Bottom Tier

I deliberately left the lower teirs blank due to my lack of an informed take on them.

Last edited:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Gojo>>Full power Sukuna>Current Geto>Toji.
I shifted around the top tier:
  • Top Top Tier
    • Current Satoru Gojo
  • High Top Tier
  • Mid Top Tier
    • Young Satoru Gojo (during his fight with Tojo Zenin).
  • Low Top Tier
    • Current Geto
  • Bottom Top Tier
    • Mahoraga
    • Tojo Zenin (with prep and all his weapons)?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Oh I just noticed your placement. Hanami is stronger than Dagon. Hanami is as strong as Jogo, would just lose to him due to the element match up. I can't remember the chapter, but at the end of one I think Gege even said so. I'll try to look it up later.

EDIT: Found the statement.

While Dagon is much weaker than Jogo.

Last edited:
  • Top tier
    • Gojo & sukuna
    • yuta
  • High tier
    • mahito
    • choso
    • Geto
    • toji
    • jogo
    • hanami
  • Mid tier
    • yuji
    • megumi
    • mei mei
    • aoi todo
    • mechamaru
    • toge
    • naobito
    • noritoshi kamo
    • kento nanami
  • Low tier
    • nobara
    • maki
    • ino
  • Bottom tier
    • miwa
    • mai

Last edited:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
And i think not everyone read latest chapter yet.๐Ÿ’€
But okay ill try to make the list
- Top Tier = Gojo, Yuta, Hakari, Sukuna, Geto, Toji
- High Tier = Mahito, Megumi, Todo, Hanami, Jogo, Nanami
- Mid Tier = Mei-Mei, Yuji, Choso, Inumaki, Panda, Mechamaru, Naobito Zen'in, Yaga
- Low Tier = Maki, Noritoshi Kamo
- Bottom Tier = Miwa, Nobara, Mai, Nishimiya.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Oh I just noticed your placement. Hanami is stronger than Dagon. Hanami is as strong as Jogo, would just lose to him due to the element match up. I can't remember the chapter, but at the end of one I think Gege even said so. I'll try to look it up later.

EDIT: Found the statement.

While Dagon is much weaker than Jogo.
Yeah this is convincing. I think Jogo performs better against other opponents (super speed, super strength, massive AOE, flame damage) than Hanami, so I don't want to put Hanami on the same tier. Despite Hanami's superiors durability, like Jogo said, those attacks would never have landed on him in the first place. He would have simply fodder roasted Itadori and Todo.

Can you imagine Sukuna acknowledging Hanami as strong or him getting compared to 8/9 Sukuna fingers?โค๏ธ

Do you think Hanami is stronger than Post evolution Mahito?

Who's that?
:choppawhat:

We talking about EoS or current storyline??
Current and past versions of characters.

Yeah this is convincing. I think Jogo performs better against other opponents (super speed, super strength, massive AOE, flame damage) than Hanami, so I don't want to put Hanami on the same tier. Despite Hanami's superiors durability, like Jogo said, those attacks would never have landed on him in the first place. He would have simply fodder roasted Itadori and Todo.

Can you imagine Sukuna acknowledging Hanami as strong or him getting compared to 8/9 Sukuna fingers?โค๏ธ

Do you think Hanami is stronger than Post evolution Mahito?

Who's that?
:choppawhat:

Current and past versions of characters.
read the prequel of jjk
gojo mentioned him
a couple times

I might slide toji in top tier just because he handled both geto and gojo well.
include the curse that 3 high tiers failed to handle with ease.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Cinera

โ€Ž
read the prequel of jjk
gojo mentioned him
a couple times

I might slide toji in top tier just because he handled both geto and gojo well.
Aah that guy? I'm not sure we should be so generous with top tier.

The Gojo that Toji fought hadn't mastered his Domain Expansion and unlocked Purple in that battle. He's considerably weaker than current Gojo.

I feel like Mahoraga should be the bar for top tier, does the Yuta guy have the feats to suggest he can beat it?

@Light D Lamperouge where do you place the following people:
  • Yuta
  • Finger Bearers
  • Choso
  • Mahito
  • Post Evolution Mahito
?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
does the Yuta guy have the feats to suggest he can beat it?
Which chapter of JJK are you on?

He's one of the 4 special grade jujutsu sorcerers alongside Gojo, Geto, Yuki Tsukumo. At least a high tier, potentially a low top imo.

? People with Sukuna's fingers? Weaker than all the 5 curses.

Bum. Weakest of the alliance.

High tier.

• Post Evolution Mahito
Top high tier. Maybe even stronger.

Cinera

โ€Ž
They were Grade 1 Sorcerers, so they weren't high tiers (probably mid tiers). That curse was massively weaker than Jogo (in turn massively weaker than 15 finger Sukuna):

I think Toji with prep and the right equipment might qualify as bottom top tier.

They were Grade 1 Sorcerers, so they weren't high tiers (probably mid tiers). That curse was massively weaker than Jogo (in turn massively weaker than 15 finger Sukuna):

I think Toji with prep and the right equipment might qualify as bottom top tier.
yeah low top sounds good but keeping him as a high high tier is fine too
true top tiers should ideally just be sukuna and gojo tbh.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'm surprised one doesn't already exist. My knowledge of JJK is very superficial (and I've forgotten a lot of what I've read), so I'm the wrong person to make this thread, but I am passionate about powerscaling, so I might as well get the ball rolling.

Basic Format
There will be five tiers:
  • Top tier
    • Transcendent entities
  • High tier
    • Special grade
  • Mid tier
    • Semi Grade 1 & Grade 1
  • Low tier
    • Semi Grade 2 & Grade 2
  • Bottom tier
    • Grade 3 & 4
Within each tier, there can be up to 5 sub tiers.

Guidelines
  • A fight between individuals on the same tier should be at least medium difficulty.
  • Individuals on higher tiers should be able to beat anyyone on a tier below them with at most low difficulty.
  • A fight between individuals on the same sub tier should be at least high difficulty.

Tier List
  • Top Top Tier
    • Current Satoru Gojo
  • High Top Tier
  • Mid Top Tier
    • Young Satoru Gojo (during his fight with Tojo Zenin).
  • Low Top Tier
    • Current Geto
  • Bottom Top Tier
    • Mahoraga
    • Tojo Zenin (with prep and the right weapons)

• Top High Tier
    • Jogo
  • High High Tier
    • Mahito post evolution
  • Mid High Tier
    • Hanami
    • Mahito
  • Low High Tier
    • Dagon
  • Bottom High Tier
    • Choso
    • Finger Bearers

• Top Mid Tier
  • High Mid Tier
  • Mid High Tier
  • Low High Tier
  • Bottom High Tier

• Top Low Tier
  • High Low Tier
  • Mid Low Tier
  • Low Low Tier
  • Bottom Low Tier

• Top Bottom Tier
  • High Bottom Tier
  • Mid Bottom Tier
  • Low Bottom Tier
  • Bottom Bottom Tier

I deliberately left the lower teirs blank due to my lack of an informed take on them.

I will do it a bit later once I finally "wake up".

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thoughts on Tengen though?

Innate Technique

Immortality (ไธๆญปใตใ— Fushi?) is an innate technique that grants Master Tengen eternal life, however, it does not stop the aging process.[1] Tengen doesn't have an issue with aging but must reset thier body every five hundred years in order to prevent the technique from attempting to change bodies on its own and force evolution.[2]

Barrier Techniques

Master Tengen powers both barriers that protect the jujutsu schools and strengthens barrier techniques used by the school's auxiliary managers.[1] Their barrier technique changes the building's appearance every day and effectively hides the existence of the schools. The cursed storehouse is also protected by a barrier that manipulates over one thousand doors while only one is connected to the storehouse that contains the cursed objects.[2]
However, Tengen's barrier is for hiding rather than protecting and is ineffective once infiltrated. As long as you know the location of what you're looking for, the barriers are not difficult to maneuver through.[3][4]

The corridor of the star where Tengen resides is the base for all barriers in Japan. The barrier around master Tengen's room is protected by a different barrier than the one around the schools and only those invited my enter.[5]

Cinera

โ€Ž
? People with Sukuna's fingers? Weaker than all the 5 curses.
The Special Grade curses that ate Sukuna's fingers yeah. How do they compare to Eso and Kechizu (they're the weakest Special Grade curses I think).

Which chapter of JJK are you on?
I binge read from 91 to 133 yesterday.

I binge read the previous chapters several months to a year ago, so I've forgotten some people/stuff.

I might reread again. I guess we'll probably see Yuta in action. He does have to be at least high tier as a Special Grade. I probably need to reread to be able to place the mid tiers and below.

Top high tier. Maybe even stronger.
Do you think he beats Jogo? I've currently pegged him at the peak of high tier (he's the most hyped up of the Cursed Spirits).

Bum. Weakest of the alliance.
Stronger or weaker than a Finger Bearer?

true top tiers should ideally just be sukuna and gojo tbh.
Yeah, but then high tier would get way too crowded.

We have something like:
  • Tojo Zen'in, Geto(?), Mahoraga, Yuta Okkotsu(?)
  • Jogo, Post Evolution Mahito, Yuki Tsukumo(?)
  • Mahito, Hanami
  • Dagon
  • Choso, Sukuna Finger Bearers
  • Eso & Kechizu

All of the above are "Special Grade" and so by default at least high tier. Someone like Tojo and Mahoraga are (by scaling to Gojo and Sukuna respectively) considerably stronger than Jogo. Jogo is in turn much stronger than Dagon, who is in turn much stronger than Choso (in turn stronger than his siblings). The gap between 15 finger Sukuna and Kechizu is much larger than the gap between Kechizu and an average human.

There's not really enough space to lump all of them in high tier, so I decided to place the top in bottom top tier.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The Special Grade curses that ate Sukuna's fingers yeah. How do they compare to Eso and Kechizu (they're the weakest Special Grade curses I think).

I binge read from 91 to 133 yesterday.

I binge read the previous chapters several months to a year ago, so I've forgotten some people/stuff.

I might reread again. I guess we'll probably see Yuta in action. He does have to be at least high tier as a Special Grade. I probably need to reread to be able to place the mid tiers and below.

Do you think he beats Jogo? I've currently pegged him at the peak of high tier (he's the most hyped up of the Cursed Spirits).

Stronger or weaker than a Finger Bearer?

Yeah, but then high tier would get way too crowded.

We have something like:
  • Tojo Zen'in, Geto(?), Mahoraga, Yuta Okkotsu(?)
  • Jogo, Post Evolution Mahito, Yuki Tsukumo(?)
  • Mahito, Hanami
  • Dagon
  • Choso, Sukuna Finger Bearers
  • Eso & Kechizu

All of the above are "Special Grade" and so by default at least high tier. Someone like Tojo and Mahoraga are (by scaling to Gojo and Sukuna respectively) considerably stronger than Jogo. Jogo is in turn much stronger than Dagon, who is in turn much stronger than Choso (in turn stronger than his siblings). The gap between 15 finger Sukuna and Kechizu is much larger than the gap between Kechizu and an average human.

There's not really enough space to lump all of them in high tier, so I decided to place the top in bottom top tier.
I'll answer later lol. I am on phone now.