Shokugeki no Sanji: Chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not really enjoy the first chapter, was not interesting. And so was not interested in this one too, Just read it and lo behold it was really good. Here I think I enjoyed it because of zoro's interaction and sanji too having a character moment(unlike first one where he just cooked and went away).

Wish they would make this a series, with Sanji cooking dishes in different parts of the Grandline.

There's a lot of potential, if the author can tie into canon cooking events like the post-battle banquets, Wedding Cake from WCI, the timeskip training, etc.

He could even expand on Sanji's dream of finding All-Blue, which has gotten no focus in canon

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wow it was fucking good

Great Zoro X Sanji moments

Great classic interactions within the crew without going overboard or too much.

Sanji gags were good and not too much.

Great Sanji cook moments, the way he was in difficulty then try and try, and the moment with the sword :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

I like sexy Nami like any others but the only weaker moment was her having orgasm, but Zoro liking the food was awesome.

Wish they would make this a series, with Sanji cooking dishes in different parts of the Grandline.

There's a lot of potential, if the author can tie into canon cooking events like the post-battle banquets, Wedding Cake from WCI, the timeskip training, etc.

He could even expand on Sanji's dream of finding All-Blue, which has gotten no focus in canon
Yeah this has such great series potential.

Yeah this is whilst theyre still in the East Blue. So probably after Arlong Park and before Lougue Town.

I wanna see Sanji cook the Dinosaurs they got from Little Garden next.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's better in another person's manga lol.
Its his own manga. Hes own universe where its all about him.:yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.