Shokugeki no Sanji: Chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure do have issues trying to flame bait with people. But Sanji was trying to fillet a fish he hasn't cook before, so him trying to figure out something isn't being useless and so what if Zoro had to help him? You got a problem with Zoro helping his friend?
why so bitter towards me? I said i enjoy this chapter,too.
I don't find issue for zoro helping sanji there. We know sanji was stuck there on the challenge and zoro showed sanji how to solve the challenge. Just something like a master giving advice to his student

You sure don't give any response to 'flame bait' on zoro (Literally the next post after yours). Smh
Ohh please, don't play the victim card. You already got called out by several users in this very thread.Heck you are one of the first to indicate a ZvsS mess or are you that insecure that people can't have a little fun dedicated to the shitty cook in his own special chapter?

Last edited:
Ohh please, don't play the victim card. You already got called out by several users in this very thread.Heck you the one that started the ZvsS mess or are you that insecure that people can't have a little fun dedicated to the shitty cook in his own special chapter?
not playing victim card, just pointing out your inconsistency here on how you respond to "flame bait". Anyway, i said that i enjoy the chapter too, i don't get why you need to be so triggered about it :emohiyo:

not playing victim card, just pointing out your inconsistency here on how you respond to "flame bait". Anyway, i said that i enjoy the chapter too, i don't get why you need to be so triggered about it :emohiyo:
Nobody said anything negatively about Zoro in this thread until you appear and made it about Zoro.
Cool that you enjoyed it.

You sure like assuming don't ya because how am I triggered? I just on a discussion forum just like you said in the previous pages discussing stuff.

Nobody said anything negatively about Zoro in this thread until you appear and made it about Zoro.
Cool that you enjoyed it.

You sure like assuming don't ya because how am I triggered? I just on discussion forum just like you said in the previous pages.
Oh sure, so now you justified zoro flaming. Stay inconsistent, then.
Not assuming, i am just telling facts. No need to be so triggered about it.

Cool chapter. Sanji and Zoro interactions are honestly my favourite and this chapter had some good moments. It'd be nice to see more of these from the actual story but the two were separated for full-on arcs. Atleast there a few from Wano.

Sanji in Shokugeki chapter: *makes a serious face

Autistic 12 year olds in this thread: “😱🤩🤩WOWWWW!!!! AmaZING!!! waY beTTER writiNG foR SaNJI thAN OdA!!!”

generic, meaningless Sanji and Zoro banter in Shokugeki chapter: *blatantly regurgitating already existing subtle gestures between the two characters in the One Piece Manga

Autistic 12 year olds in this thread: “🤩🤩🤩🤩 OMG INCREDIBLE!!!! WaYYYY BeTTER thAN cHAPter 1000 LoL ODA suCK poooPooo!!

Y wE no LoNGER haVE casUAL inTERACTIONS lyke dis AnyMORE in cuRRent WAR arC?!! OnE PieCe SuK Now”

Status
Not open for further replies.