Shokugeki no Sanji: Chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up.. Soma not having a personality is wrong.. Soma is a courageous yet humble chef who like most people don't like to lose..Which his strongest asset trial and error strategy comes to play throughout the story. Learning new techniques from his/her opponent and studying how to do something correctly is the way of a becoming a better chef.
Soma also not afraid to admit that a person is a better chef than him. If you don't know that, you obviously didn't finish the series.

Hold up.. Soma not having a personality is wrong.. Soma is a courageous yet humble chef who like most people don't like to lose..Which his strongest asset trial and error strategy comes to play throughout the story. Learning new techniques from his/her opponent and studying how to do something correctly is the way of a becoming a better chef.
Soma also not afraid to admit that a person is a better chef than him. If you don't know that, you obviously didn't finish the series.
Hes a robot lol. Sure he has dreams and aspirations. But being nice and hardworking is all he is.

• No users of the Strip Strip No Mi this chapter?:kaimoji: That Namihoshi ain't bad though.catded

• The disrespect is hilarious. Just draw their faces!
  • Sanji really did fillet Koido.
    Well, his cousins at least.
  • Big Boy Sword. :doffytroll:Tsukuda giving pure flames to the shippers.

• I'm curious now - is there a character who combines cooking and swordsmanship? Maybe master chef Thatch?
Pretty enjoyable read. The art, the story concept, the execution, all simple even if it flowed a little unnatural to work with the length. I love super rare Zoro/Sanji respect moments, gotta take what you can from fanon. Sanji unsheathing then holding a katana were the kill shots no doubt. Makes me want to see him cook another food-based enemy.

Damn it feels like Luffy and Usopp (especially him) are irrelevant to Sanji's character because they're not fully shown in this chapter, not to mention they barely interact to Sanji ... that's quite sad !

It's just like a fanmade story : MC's crush and MC's "rival" are the relevant characters because MC has actual interest for them but his other friends like Luffy and Usopp are barely background characters because he doesn't care that much for them

Damn it feels like Luffy and Usopp (especially him) are irrelevant to Sanji's character because they're not fully shown in this chapter, not to mention they barely interact to Sanji ... that's quite sad !

It's just like a fanmade story : MC's crush and MC's "rival" are the relevant characters because MC has actual interest for them but his other friends like Luffy and Usopp are barely background characters because he doesn't care that much for them
Nah Luffy and Usopp are pretty important to Sanji. I really hope Luffy's in the next one if it ever happens. I want Sanji to turn him into a side character😂

This chapter had some mad Yaoi vibes
The phallic imagery and sexual tension throughout was unreal.

”God, I need something bigger and harder!”
”Pfft, playboy (Why the fuck is Zoro calling Sanji playboy lol), I’ve got something big and hard, but you’re not man enough to handle it.”
Picture of Sanji with Zoro’s sword stretching out from his groin.

Status
Not open for further replies.