Shokugeki no Sanji: Chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it feels like Luffy and Usopp (especially him) are irrelevant to Sanji's character because they're not fully shown in this chapter, not to mention they barely interact to Sanji ... that's quite sad !

It's just like a fanmade story : MC's crush and MC's "rival" are the relevant characters because MC has actual interest for them but his other friends like Luffy and Usopp are barely background characters because he doesn't care that much for them
Nami isn't Sanji's rival though
Post automatically merged:

The phallic imagery and sexual tension throughout was unreal.

”God, I need something bigger and harder!”
”Pfft, playboy (Why the fuck is Zoro calling Sanji playboy lol), I’ve got something big and hard, but you’re not man enough to handle it.”
Picture of Sanji with Zoro’s sword stretching out from his groin.
"I need something long and hard"
Zoro: "I got something long and hard, if you can take it."

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The phallic imagery and sexual tension throughout was unreal.

”God, I need something bigger and harder!”
”Pfft, playboy (Why the fuck is Zoro calling Sanji playboy lol), I’ve got something big and hard, but you’re not man enough to handle it.”
Picture of Sanji with Zoro’s sword stretching out from his groin.
For real tho. Half way through i expected Zoro to walk in naked Sanji and just a link to yaoi doujin

This is...really, REALLY good. For as much as I shit on Sanji, he’s pretty badass throughout this whole thing. Kinda curious as to why Luffy and Usopp’s faces are obscured the entire time, though?? I understand taking some focus off the rubber kid, but what did the long nose do to deserve that?? :usoprice:
If I were to guess I think it’s a drawing thing. Maybe the mangaka doesn’t feel like he can capture what Usopp and Luffy look like so he just off paneled them

Yikes Oda wouldve went into detail about Sanji cooking if it werent for Shokugeki no Soma existing. Explains why Sanji doesnt get much focus on cooking aside from WCI.
Honestly, this chapter puts the entire plot of "Sanji cooking the cake" into shame... sadly Oda when he wanted to focus on cooking, he fell short as much as I hate to admit it, he could NOT make it as interesting as this chapter...

Honestly, this chapter puts the entire plot of "Sanji cooking the cake" into shame... sadly Oda when he wanted to focus on cooking, he fell short as much as I hate to admit it, he could NOT make it as interesting as this chapter...
Anyways I hope its the end of Oda trying to focus on Sanji's cooking. Just let Shokugeki no Sanji exist and let that one focus on cooking. And have OP Sanji focus on fighting.....whilst both mangas develop Sanji.

I keep coming back to reread this chapter
because...wow. I can't believe I actually enjoyed reading a one piece chapter.

Oda should come out and say this is canon already.
So that his little, blind followers could at least get a taste of a real one piece chapter without raging at people for telling that other authors write one piece better than Oda himself

Last edited:
Indeed. 10 pages where sanji was useless in cooking and had to be helped by zoro and his blades. I also enjoy this chapter
You sure do have issues trying to flame bait with people. But Sanji was trying to fillet a fish he hasn't cook before, so him trying to figure out something isn't being useless and so what if Zoro had to help him? You got a problem with Zoro helping his friend?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.