General & Others What was the stupidest thing in Naruto?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Worse part of Naruto is without a doubt Kaguya lmao. We didn’t even know this bitch existed till tha last like 5 chapters, like if they would’ve jus left off with Madara being tha last/ultimate evil then it would’ve been fine. And when I say madara I don’t mean tha So6P one. Tha one with both Rinnegan and tha red armor is who I mean. But even then, I’ll take tha Sage of Six paths one over fucking Kaguya smh

That and once Part 2 hit, if you weren’t a Jinchuriki or Uchiha or Senju. You weren’t worth a got damn thing Lmaoooo. Neji was a GENIUS of tha Hyuga, turns out he was a complete bum to start of part 2 Naruto and Sasuke lol. Lee was a beast in Pt1 then in part 2 this mf damn near ain’t do shit

Also, Obito.....mans is easily i his 30’s. Yet he still pining after a prepubescent female jinchuriki that died over a decade ago. Buddy really wants to destroy and enslave tha world cause his crush from a decade ago died being a Ninja...a known extremely dangerous occupation smh

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That the whole 1st part naruto kept hammering home he a scrub who gets by on hard work
Hard work beats > talent summed up best by the neji fight

then we learn his dad was a super ninja he owes all his wins to the fox inside and he one of the 2 most talented ninja of all time
Child of destiny.

Reincarnation of Ashura.

Uzumaki being one of the best ever clans to exist. List is endless lol.

His character did the biggest 180 I've seen in my life. Naruto's character is just straight up garbage.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Shippuden Sasuke is easily the stupidest thing in Naruto and it ain't even close "I wanna destroy the village, I wanna save it, nah I change my mind, I wanna destroy it" like mf make up your damn mind. :kriwhat:

The guy talk so much smack but can't back it up "I wanna severe my bonds with my bestfriend and change the ninja system blah blah blah" only to have Naruto beat friendship, marriage and fatherhood into him all at once. :few:

That the whole 1st part naruto kept hammering home he a scrub who gets by on hard work
Hard work beats > talent summed up best by the neji fight

then we learn his dad was a super ninja he owes all his wins to the fox inside and he one of the 2 most talented ninja of all time
I agree with this, essentially the biggest mistake is that in the beginning the manga was telling us that you can turn everything around with hard work (which Naruto indeed did accomplish up until the Pain arc?), just to turn him into a blessed reincarnation shinobi. Same goes for Sasuke tbf, but at least you could say that Sasuke had natural talent to be a shinobi from the start, unlike Naruto.

I can forgive other minor details, but this was lame :christunate:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
There were a lot of stupid things in Naruto:

When we had the 9 genins initially introduced as rivals they were portrayed to be somewhat important to the overall story. However, by the end, they just turned into cheerleaders of Naruto with no self drive or ambition.

Shikamaru who was touted to be a tactical genius but was never utilized properly during the final war and kept saying so many times that he "was drawing a blank slate" that it made me question if his entire character had just changed. Kiba being just a watered down version of annoying Naruto, Shino who? and I could go on with the rest. Oh and don't even get me started with Neji and Sakura.

Ironically Hinata was the only one who stayed consistent because her entire character was mainly based on being recognized by Naruto and wanting to be with him, the most evident fact was shown during the pain arc. I think she was the only one to actually achieve her character goal.

The final nail in the coffin was that terrible 4th war:

The other fodder ninjas basically did jack and Naruto was all that was needed for literally everything. Him meeting the sage was okay. Him getting power from the sage was not okay. His entire power was just a cumulation of other people's power in him. This was a mistake that Kishi did from the timeskip when he made Naruto come out of it only a little taller and with a bigger Rasengan, while Sasuke had been wanked and gone miles ahead. So of course the only option left was to give Naruto as much power as possible because... just because and you know, plot.

Minato was a disgrace compared to all the hype he had prior to it. The only thing I can remember him doing was him teleporting ninjas and making up long ass names for moves. Getting his arm cut off, getting his ass beat by six paths Madara. He had a few cool moments but definitely subpar at best.

Madara, well, we never saw him go at full power with both the rinnegans since some other villain just stole the show and ruined it. Madara who was praised beyond any Uchiha since part 1 and we didn't see go full power was just stupid. Naruto being able to heal others like magic was horrible, completely took away the stakes. And then we had Obito somehow come and give his Sharingan to Kakashi, WTF?! Sakura and Kakashi had no business being in the fight with Kaguya in the first place and what happened after was a debacle.

The worst being the ending implications of Naruto as was already said by many in this thread - if you're not a relative of the sage or a Jinchuriki then you're a nobody. Period.

J

Jodie

Unneccesary deaths and needed deaths.

Itachi and his new born jutsus. Child murderer
has become hero for Naruto reader

Final arc, Kaguya's existence

Talk no jutsu, c'mon

Sakura vs Sasori :( Sasori is the one who killed the strongest kazekage.

Kakashi's final DMS form :T was tooooo strong for Kakashi

Naruto's Kage Bunshin, i hate it

What make me drop it for good back at the time (I never considered it OP equal still I somewhat still readed/watched it) was the fake deaths at the beginning of shipuden, first we have Gaara death just for him to come back in exchange for a newly introduced character, that was already pissing but ok. Then the same happened to Kakashi and a shit ton of other characters in the Pain attack plus the retarded talk no jutsu who made Nagato magically resusciate everybody was past my bottom line. Glad I didn't follow till the train wreck the final war was.

Worse part of Naruto is without a doubt Kaguya lmao.
We knew about her. Just did not think she would comeback in story.
Post automatically merged:

Naruto having repeated 3 times his final year yet was sill in the same class as Sasuke(the genius who is older than him and who most likely entered before him) and Sakura.
Hiruzen being the strongest Hokage.
Naruto started school early. :kata: