• Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
After senpai, light and alot of users have recommended this, I decided to try it out and managed to catch up to it just yesterday.

While the manga is amazing, there are a few bits that do bother me.

- Buddha is too overhyped by some peeps on here. Hope to see alot more from him to legitimately call him the "honoured one", when 5 other characters have also been stated to be unmatced under all of heaven in different scenarios.

- Hercules is a clown.

- Posiden should have just used the sea and drowned Sasaki, since he's supposed to be you know- the god of the sea.

- Even if Jack is my favourite character, and managed to trick all the gods twice (bar maybe hermes), he should have done what a purple space mongering dick once said- he should have aimed for the head with the clock. Ez win.

- Shiva seems hella nerfed. "His dance that brings destruction to the world" did negligible damage to the arena, never mind the whole planet. And he also got physically overpowered. By a human. On more than one occasion.

That being said, it really is a damm hype manga. Loved the background/ flashbacks we get on every participants, (Jack the ๐Ÿ) most of the techniques used are really unique, the personal way each human participant undergo vould is a really nice touch and often comedic, while the fights scenes and artwork are top tier.

Thanks for pestering me to read this manga 24/7 @Zowo @Light D Lamperouge

And my apologies for not reading this sooner @Sadistic Senpai

Jack is the best character in RoR.

Can't wait for Beelzebub, and Nicolas Telsa to take to the stage.

Buddha>>>your fave.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Buddha had 7 Gods sweating from flexing and was gonna take on 8 Gods at the same time. Negged that one guy. Flexed on Zeus and Odin. GOAT.

GOAT.

Them 7 gods look like Fodder anyway. No one gave them avy credit lmao. Even Loki made them shit these while he was calling Buddha his prey, floating in mid air while showing him his back.

Like I said, need more from this dude.

In before he turns out to be another cocky Poseiden.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Them 7 gods look like Fodder anyway. No one gave them avy credit lmao. Even Loki made them shit these while he was calling Buddha his prey, floating in mid air while showing him his back.

Like I said, need more from this dude.

The Honoured One>>>

I might reply later in more detail, I am at work now.

@Tris

After senpai, light and alot of users have recommended this, I decided to try it out and managed to catch up to it just yesterday.

While the manga is amazing, there are a few bits that do bother me.

- Buddha is too overhyped by some peeps on here. Hope to see alot more from him to legitimately call him the "honoured one", when 5 other characters have also been stated to be unmatced under all of heaven in different scenarios.

- Hercules is a clown.

- Posiden should have just used the sea and drowned Sasaki, since he's supposed to be you know- the god of the sea.

- Even if Jack is my favourite character, and managed to trick all the gods twice (bar maybe hermes), he should have done what a purple space mongering dick once said- he should have aimed for the head with the clock. Ez win.

- Shiva seems hella nerfed. "His dance that brings destruction to the world" did negligible damage to the arena, never mind the whole planet. And he also got physically overpowered. By a human. On more than one occasion.

That being said, it really is a damm hype manga. Loved the background/ flashbacks we get on every participants, (Jack the ๐Ÿ) most of the techniques used are really unique, the personal way each human participant undergo vould is a really nice touch and often comedic, while the fights scenes and artwork are top tier.

Thanks for pestering me to read this manga 24/7 @Zowo @Light D Lamperouge

And my apologies for not reading this sooner @Sadistic Senpai

Jack is the best character in RoR.

Can't wait for Beelzebub, and Nicolas Telsa to take to the stage.
Glad you liked it
I can agree with you on your notes with fights, but we all know each mangaka has their own scenario for the fight...

Also, I have to disagree on the Jack throwing the clock at Hercules one because sometimes Hercules raises his hands to block, and in that specific scene, he did raise his arm to block it, which is why it was the arm... if Hercules did not raise his arm, the fight would have been over because his HEAD would be cut off as you stated, OR if it was below the neck, it would have split him in half

but I agree on other fights notes... but generally glad people are getting into the series, it's well-deserved

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Glad you liked it
I can agree with you on your notes with fights, but we all know each mangaka has their own scenario for the fight...

Also, I have to disagree on the Jack throwing the clock at Hercules one because sometimes Hercules raises his hands to block, and in that specific scene, he did raise his arm to block it, which is why it was the arm... if Hercules did not raise his arm, the fight would have been over because his HEAD would be cut off as you stated, OR if it was below the neck, it would have split him in half
Yeah, I've had no problems with the fights turning out the way they did, it's just me nitpicking at stuff.

And as for Hercules blocking with his arm, I will have to reread that part. Mb if he did.

but I agree on other fights notes... but generally glad people are getting into the series, it's well-deserved
Series will pick up more fans once the anime hits. I'm not sure if I will look at it though. Will just wait for Adam or Jack to take the stage first.

Yeah, I've had no problems with the fights turning out the way they did, it's just me nitpicking at stuff.

And as for Hercules blocking with his arm, I will have to reread that part. Mb if he did.

Series will pick up more fans once the anime hits. I'm not sure if I will look at it though. Will just wait for Adam or Jack to take the stage first.
my question is how many episodes will it be? and which fights will be covered for the first season?

- Hercules is a clown.

Poseidon and Jack were simply staying true to their established character. Lol

I had this discussion with Light before regarding Poseidon.
I do think there is an explanation as to why Poseidon basically nerfed himself after initially showing off his hydrokinesis for a flashy entrance.

Poseidon believed that a true God should excel at all things and show no weaknesses. Had he started using his hydrokinetic powers against Sasaki then he would be basically admitting physical inferiority to a human which would be an utterly abhorrent concept to Poseidon hence why he kept the fight to a purely physical confrontation.

That is the reason why I think Poseidon never used his water manipulation abilities in his fight against Sasaki. It fits with his personality of pride, sense of superiority and self assured arrogance.
As for Jack, his goal during the entire fight was to make Heracles feel fear before killing him. Had he gone straight for Heraclesโ€™ head at that exact moment then there would have been absolutely no chance of making Heracles feel fear (cause he would have died instantly) which would be unacceptable to Jack.

As for those other two points;

I) Good thing it was the chad og Greek Heracles and not the fake, virgin Roman ripoff Hercules. :fransuper:

II) Shiva and Raiden suck. Nobody cares about them. :blobevil:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Poseidon and Jack were simply staying true to their established character. Lol

I had this discussion with Light before regarding Poseidon.

As for Jack, his goal during the entire fight was to make Heracles feel fear before killing him. Had he gone straight for Heraclesโ€™ head at that exact moment then there would have been absolutely no chance of making Heracles feel fear (cause he would have died instantly) which would be unacceptable to Jack.

As for those other two points;

I) Good thing it was the chad og Greek Heracles and not the fake, virgin Roman ripoff Hercules. :fransuper:

II) Shiva and Raiden suck. Nobody cares about them. :blobevil:
True. They did well to stay in character, and it makes sense as to why Jack did what he did. He lives to give despair but couldn't do it against Hercules. Can't nitpick anything here then.

ii) I cared about Shiva
:catcry:

Fuck Raiden though.

:sanmoji:

Also I forget to mention this in my first post but I'm glad Ares isn't anywhere near in the lineup. He seems like Fodder/ hype tool for every other God.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Also I forget to mention this in my first post but I'm glad Ares isn't anywhere near in the lineup. He seems like Fodder/ hype tool for every other God.
Ares truly is a clown. The man lives to do nothing but sweat buckets and get flexed on by everyone around him in terms of power, knowledge and intelligence. This is despite him being the Greek god of war. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Ares truly is a clown. The man lives to do nothing but sweat buckets and get flexed on by everyone around him in terms of power, knowledge and intelligence. This is despite him being the Greek god of war. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

He got shook when Hermes could precieve what he couldn't, and the L train hasn't stopped since. He even takes Ls in other characters flashbacks.

:usoprice:

His credibility as a hype tool is declining by the second. Not even worth it now.

:josad:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž