Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

Lol theres no evidence ancestors plays a part also it's about ambition not leader ship
And Zoro's ambition is top notch, and CoC is meant to primarily involve power level matters in the long run. So, not to speak ill of Sanji, but his ambition is different, it's not wholly power levels related at all, contrarily. And I don't even want to belittle his aspirations, because story endgoals are very personal matters.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Running away from WG members is not a feat, he is below every single one of them including Bonney
Retreating when you're fighting a lot of enemies in the middle of innocent bystanders when still rescuing your companions against 2 WG's members, who are ranked highly among Kaido's crew, and with no element surprise, since these 2 dudes know your gimmick abilities. without taking a single scratch isn't a feat?
Ok then. :kaidowhat:

I really used to love Zoro, until I met his fandom. Actually starting to dislike him now. :odenugh:

Retreating when you're fighting a lot of enemies in the middle of innocent bystanders when still rescuing your companions against 2 WG's members, who are ranked highly among Kaido's crew, and with no element surprise, since these 2 dudes know your gimmick abilities. without taking a single scratch isn't a feat?
what scene are you referring to?
I really used to love Zoro, until I met his fandom. Actually starting to dislike him now. :odenugh:
weak

And Zoro's ambition is top notch, and CoC is meant to primarily involve power level matters in the long run. So, not to speak ill of Sanji, but his ambition is different, it's not wholly power levels related at all, contrarily. And I don't even want to belittle his aspirations, because story endgoals are very personal matters.
You dont need to belittle his dreams Oda already has

Don't let the few very obnoxious ones become the image of a standard Zoro fan for you.

You see and notice them the most because they want to be noticed. They make the most idiotic comments and put in most efforts to be obnoxious little turds, using Zoro's fandom as an avenue to pursue that.

There are many great Zoro fans out there, and most of them dislike the way these people act as much as you do.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Don't let the few very obnoxious ones become the image of a standard Zoro fan for you.

You see and notice them the most because they want to be noticed. They make the most idiotic comments and put in most efforts to be obnoxious little turds, using Zoro's fandom as an avenue to pursue that.

There are many great Zoro fans out there, and most of them dislike the way these people act as much as you do.
Gonna trust you on this one.
And just to make myself clear on where I stand with Zoro and Sanji favoritism.
Sanji is a 9.5/10 character for me.
Zoro is a 8.5/10.
For me, a 8.5 character is not something bad at all. 6 being the average. But 9.5>8.5. Despite Sanji being my favorite, I don't dislike Zoro at all.
BUT, the same way I have things that I dislike in Sanji narrative, there are things that I dislike on Zoro's. Thing is, the things on Zoro's narrative that I dislike just seen worse in my eyes. That's why I usually trash his things more than I would trash Sanji's.

To end it:
Enma is still shit. Sandai>>Shuusui>>Wado>>Yubashiri>>>>>>>>>>>>>those random swords he used and got destroyed by Mihawk>>>>>>>>>Enma.

It shows he’s good at running, that’s about it. Nothing about that places him above any member of the Worst Gen. And am I supposed to care about why you dislike him? lol

So they were last grouped together 400 chapters ago? It was a nice dynamic pre-timeskip but things changed after Luffy and Zoro got mentored by the best of the best while Sanji was running away from okamas.
So does it mean that the dynamics created throughout history, reflected dozens and dozens of times, brought up several times post-TS no longer exists just because you want to?
So Luffy and Zoro are superior dynamic than M3? Even though Zoro was not included in dozens of groups that Luffy was in? Even though Sanji also receives as many duos with Luffy as Zoro?

That's funny, imagine thinking like that without being trolling. I have nothing more to discuss here

In addition to being a lie, the M3 received 2 panels highlighted in onigashima.

Lol theres no evidence ancestors plays a part also it's about ambition not leader ship
Ambition is not a must for unlocking CoC, it is just one of the strong conditions. Leadership and being able to make other people follow you plays strong role too. Chinjao and Rayleigh do not strike me as ambitious people at all, yet they were good at commanding/leading other people.
Ancestry is known to play a role in unlocking CoC. Check what Garp says during Marineford.

So does it mean that the dynamics created throughout history, reflected dozens and dozens of times, brought up several times post-TS no longer exists just because you want to?
So Luffy and Zoro are superior dynamic than M3? Even though Zoro was not included in dozens of groups that Luffy was in? Even though Sanji also receives as many duos with Luffy as Zoro?

That's funny, imagine thinking like that without being trolling. I have nothing more to discuss here

In addition to being a lie, the M3 received 2 panels highlighted in onigashima.
Luffy/Zoro is more prominently portrayed than Luffy/Zoro/Sanji and Luffy/Sanji combined. Sorry if it hurts you. When shit gets real, Luffy and Zoro are at the top while Sanji is goofing off.

You couldn't be more wrong, I don't even know if Luffy/Zoro were grouped more than Luffy/Sanji, let alone M3

If you want, we can find out, is there a Luffy/Zoro thread that demonstrates this dynamic throughout history?
Luffy and Zoro nor Zoro and Sanji had any significant groupings, they were just together but when they were grouped, it didn't have the weight that Luffy and Zoro's being grouped had.

Pirate King and Great Swordsman
Thriller Bark
Supernovas
Fighting Yonko together.

Sanji simply isn't as important as you and most Sanji fans think he is.

Luffy and Zoro nor Zoro and Sanji had any significant groupings, they were just together but when they were grouped, it didn't have the weight that Luffy and Zoro's being grouped had.

Pirate King and Great Swordsman
Thriller Bark
Supernovas
Fighting Yonko together.

Sanji simply isn't as important as you and most Sanji fans think he is.
Double standards and double standards, your class only accepts what is convenient, you can't even make a serious argument without looking like a troll