Break Week Why the Sanji downplay is stupid and pathetic!!!

The point is: Vergo landed a clean hit on Sanji. Which is why he broke his leg. The fact that Sanji tried to block the attack is irrelevant in that matter.
bruhhhhh.
That’s like saying someone attacks you and you use your shield to block but your shield cracks and your arm is slightly injured. Had the shield not been there the attacks full force would have been set.

Sanji blocked the attack but suffered minor damage. Why else he not try to block again after realising how tough vergos body was? Hence why he dodged the second kick and didn’t choose to block it like the first. If Sanji didn’t block that kick and instead took it to the face instead then I would call it a clean hit where the intended amount of damage was done. Sanji was sending Vergo into walls and causing him to bleed where as the only injury Sanji suffered was a crack from a blocked attack. Deny it all you want it’s there in the manga in black and white and you can read it whenever you want

Zolo

Cope Doctor
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

well hear me out, CP0 are already on the island, Ussop nose alone isn’t powerful enough to beat Kaido, Kaido sends Ussop flying in the docks and Ussop crashes into the CP0 ship where he bumps into Kaku, they reminisce about the old times and Kaku senses ussop haki, Kaku knows he’s tough and for the sake of his mission to make sure vegapunk doesn’t fall into enemy hands Kaku forms an alliance with ussop doubling the strength of haki coated noses
Damn , kaku actually used hes nose in battle :endthis: Kaido vs Ussop and Kaku will be legendary
Post automatically merged:

He had the exact same rank as Pica so they ranked equally. There's no official statement to determine who was standing on top out of the two on a power level scale.
Thats what I meant, both could use full body coating armament haki... dont remember if trebol and diamante can use any at all

So Sanji gets his leg cracked by Vergo who is by far Doffys top executive, in a fight where Sanji had landed multiple hits and sent Vergo flying and Vergo didn’t land a single clean blow. Sanji is perfectly fine after, the injury is mentioned when he’s with tashigi and the g5 and no notable injuries are seen after and yet we won’t be allowed to forget this as if Vergo a ‘vice admiral took Sanji’s leg clean off?

Yet Zoro gets his weapon literally destroyed by a Marine ‘CAPTAIN’ and this is ok and is never mentioned as frequently as a chip to the shin?

:sanmoji:
This was Pee TS also Zoro never knew his ability the captain snuck up on him and touched his weapon meanwhile Vergo threw away his main weapon and nerfed himself

bruhhhhh.
That’s like saying someone attacks you and you use your shield to block but your shield cracks and your arm is slightly injured. Had the shield not been there the attacks full force would have been set.

Sanji blocked the attack but suffered minor damage. Why else he not try to block again after realising how tough vergos body was? Hence why he dodged the second kick and didn’t choose to block it like the first. If Sanji didn’t block that kick and instead took it to the face instead then I would call it a clean hit where the intended amount of damage was done. Sanji was sending Vergo into walls and causing him to bleed where as the only injury Sanji suffered was a crack from a blocked attack. Deny it all you want it’s there in the manga in black and white and you can read it whenever you want
How this contradict that Vergo landed a clean hit?
It is not because you choose to not call it « clean hit » that it is not.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji is so below WG members, that he fought 2 of them at the same time, and still managed to rescue 3 people without a scratch, while the 2 "WG members" KNEW his abilities.
Yeah. Being WG automatically makes you top tier. Imagine what someone that toys with 2 of them is, then.
I'm gonna hammer this shit into people's head until they drop this WG>>>ALL nonsense.
And since Toei is extending some fights that are off panneled in the manga or are very, very short, with Oda's permission, does that make them canon? Because if they do, Base Sanji knocked down a full zoan Drake.

I think the CoC one might be just a gag from Oda. I, particularly don't believe Sanji have it or will unlock it at any point. There are plenty of top tiers that don't have it, and Sanji can become one of them just fine.
Personally, I used to think it being cool, since today it is just something for taking down fodders, I honestly don't care about it at all. I would much rather see Sanji master his Observation Haki and get a good grade of Armament Haki, while Zoro masters his Armament and get a good grade Observation.
If you can use Observation to sense others, could you use it to conceal your presence? That would be something unique about his Haki, just like Luffy got his FS. Pretty fucking awesome alongside invisibility. Very rogue-like flavor. :moonwalk:
Sanji has the perfect ancestry and leadership capabilities to potentially unlock CoC.