Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy about to defeat Yonko
what is Coby achievement post - ts then?
his teacher is Monkey D. Garp too
If you are one of those who think that Coby will become admiral for the final war and confront Luffy as an admiral.... you are setting yourself for a big disappointment!

Coby will become an admiral in the "aftermath" of the final war... something like how each series give closure for each character and their whereabouts and who they married...etc... That's the time Koby will be promoted as an admiral

So, the idea of people actually pushing the idea that Luffy beats a yonko soon, then Koby must too beat one of the Top shichibukai already... and who's in my book a YC2 who can be above the likes of Smoothie/Queen is just a stretch

Also, just few pieces of info:
1- Oda by mistake raised the rank of Koby and made him rear admiral in one of the chapters... FANS LOVED IT... Oda could have easily just kept the promotion... yet he retracted that promotion... why? because it's too soon for him and he considers him still captain... not rear admiral... Like Oda literally did a mistake that was in Koby's progression favor and he just retracted it cause it's too soon for him to be Rear Admiral LOL

2- When Navy sent someone to convince Hancock to join Marinford war... who did they send? Was it a mere captain? or it was a full fledged veteran Vice Admiral Momonga who got his entire fleet rendered useless and he was against odds? That's one of the Top 3 vice admirals there in Navy against hancock!

Now you guys want to convince me that Coby is the one who's leading the attack on Hancock????
Coby is just a MERE captain who's following a vice admiral or even an admiral in that attack on Amazon Lily... the idea that you guys think Koby is leading the charge is LAUGHABLE because 2 years ago, they already sent a vice admiral to convince Hancock... why would they wage war on her sending a mere captain now!?

Koby will be major factor because Hancock will have hard time against whoever that vice admiral/admiral is... and Koby will be major factor because both him and hancock have big love and connection to Luffy.. that's why he's going there.. he's. not there to beat hancock LOL... you are raising your expectation for failure

If you are one of those who think that Coby will become admiral for the final war and confront Luffy as an admiral.... you are setting yourself for a big disappointment!

Coby will become an admiral in the "aftermath" of the final war... something like how each series give closure for each character and their whereabouts and who they married...etc... That's the time Koby will be promoted as an admiral

So, the idea of people actually pushing the idea that Luffy beats a yonko soon, then Koby must too beat one of the Top shichibukai already... and who's in my book a YC2 who can be above the likes of Smoothie/Queen is just a stretch

Also, just few pieces of info:
1- Oda by mistake raised the rank of Koby and made him rear admiral in one of the chapters... FANS LOVED IT... Oda could have easily just kept the promotion... yet he retracted that promotion... why? because it's too soon for him and he considers him still captain... not rear admiral... Like Oda literally did a mistake that was in Koby's progression favor and he just retracted it cause it's too soon for him to be Rear Admiral LOL

2- When Navy sent someone to convince Hancock to join Marinford war... who did they send? Was it a mere captain? or it was a full fledged veteran Vice Admiral Momonga who got his entire fleet rendered useless and he was against odds? That's one of the Top 3 vice admirals there in Navy against hancock!

Now you guys want to convince me that Coby is the one who's leading the attack on Hancock????
Coby is just a MERE captain who's following a vice admiral or even an admiral in that attack on Amazon Lily... the idea that you guys think Koby is leading the charge is LAUGHABLE because 2 years ago, they already sent a vice admiral to convince Hancock... why would they wage war on her sending a mere captain now!?

Koby will be major factor because Hancock will have hard time against whoever that vice admiral/admiral is... and Koby will be major factor because both him and hancock have big love and connection to Luffy.. that's why he's going there.. he's. not there to beat hancock LOL... you are raising your expectation for failure
It is too soon for Coby to beat any Warlord, he has trained for only two years even Harp training him won't make him an admiral in two years. I expect Hancock to lose because of the new weapon not because of Coby

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
im not gonna stand back about "Coby defeats Hancock"
Luffy's teacher is Rayleigh and Coby's mentor is Garp.
i just want to see Coby shine especially post-TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.