General Relationship Discussion

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I told you to stop playing idpol, we've pretty much established from my very first post that I'm not raising a cotton farm in my backyard, and it's just kink shit, you're getting triggered by terms more than anything. He knows what I meant, you know what I meant, stop trying to find excuses to make me the villain. What he said was kink shaming, even if you think he's morally justified in doing so.

I mean the people around me say stuff like:

"Sure call me. Transphobe, idc. Trannies are retarded anyways." - Ravagerblade

"Trans people should realize they're mentally ill." - Ravagerblade

"We don't want em. They're here unfortunately." - Ravagerblade

"Dont be a retarded faggot who cant handle the fact that people dont agree with his takes on Japanese cartoons.

Go fuck yourself" - Luffy bin Dragon

and try to justify the terrorist attacks on the Capitol.

At some point, you can't say someone's overreacting when they call Hitler a nazi. The terms I've labeled have been accurate. My initial response to him kink shaming me (with no context) was questioning if he had a problem with me being bisexual (ie gay), or if he was kink shaming me for my poly S&M lifestyle. There was a very likely possibility that when he insulted me with no context in a post that I said I wanted to get with femboys, that he was being homophobic, and I never said he was homophobic, I was questioning if he was bieng homophobic, or if he was relationship type/kink shaming me. You can't say that my initial point wasn't justified.

Also when I was calling people neo nazis/confederates, it was in response to people defending, downplaying, and justifying a terrorist attack on the Capitol that had the singular purpose of overthrowing a democratic election result, and was heavily filled with neo nazi flags, confederate flags, etc.

You're coping, everytime I bring up something like this, there is a good reason, I'm not just going around claling people transphobic randomly. What evidence would I need to call someone transphobic beyond people saying "Trans people should realize they're mentally ill", Trannies are retarded anyway", and "WE don't want them" in regards to wanting to kick trans people out of the country.

Stop being triggered by the left and realize that the people I'm calling out are doing exactly what I'm claiming they are, and you're just feeding into their hate by giving them a fostering ground to say horrendous things. Of course kink shaming is nothing compared to that other stuff and this thread is more an example of how hypocritical you mods/admins are when compared to the comments made earlier in the election thread, but like, there are genuinely homophobic, transphobic, etc people here, and the people neo-nazi/confederate sympathizers are 88% likely to be one or the other considering they're downplaying and justifying the terrorist attack.
Post automatically merged:

Van and Pantheon were literally earlier removing me from posting in a thread and punishing me for calling out people justifying the terrorist attacks in the Capitol over in the election thread.

They're hypocrites cuz they're letting Al get away with what I was punished for, except Al did it in regards to my kink, while I did it to literal neo nazis/confederates who were justifying the coup attempt.

Also it's not as big of a deal as this has become, but Al did kink shame me. Just trying to make the mods/admins admit they're hypocrites at this point.
That's messed up. People say this and claim a character like Luffy is their favourite :whitepress:

What the hell did I just walk back to?

To wrap things back in topic, my ex apparently talked to me again on Messenger. One thing is that she honestly wish I should had breaked up the relationship much earlier and not too late.

I can admit that breaking up after I went out of the way of giving her a Christmas present and while she was recovering from Corona was a bit poorly timed. I was hoping to wait longer for the break up to happen, but did it anyway under a lot of pressure. A good lesson learned is to find better ways of breaking up, mostly on the timing and being less angry during our final moments.

With the bridge finally burnt, it’s time to focus on my current relationship. Making it hopefully last evening longer than the last one.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What the hell did I just walk back to?

To wrap things back in topic, my ex apparently talked to me again on Messenger. One thing is that she honestly wish I should had breaked up the relationship much earlier and not too late.

I can admit that breaking up after I went out of the way of giving her a Christmas present and while she was recovering from Corona was a bit poorly timed. I was hoping to wait longer for the break up to happen, but did it anyway under a lot of pressure. A good lesson learned is to find better ways of breaking up, mostly on the timing and being less angry during our final moments.

With the bridge finally burnt, it’s time to focus on my current relationship. Making it hopefully last evening longer than the last one.
I'm so sorry, but this thread has been utterly destroyed. Ruined beyond reproach. We can only look at it and laugh or cry.