General Relationship Discussion

M

MD Zolo

Cuddling is over-rated. Woman body is too hot (literally). Really not comfortable when sleeping.

Lonely and heart horny, a little depressed due to the aforementioned two.

I expect desire for cuddling to vary from person to person.

I don't know how to fish, don't know where to fish and have zero interest in learning.
As someone who dont get no ass fuck someone then lol. With consent obviously but i feel like you know that lol

Fucking aint that hard if you actually try and if you can't do that you always got your hands....

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
Cuddling is over-rated. Woman body is too hot (literally). Really not comfortable when sleeping.
I agree that women tend to overrate cuddling way too much but there isn't anything uncomfortable about cuddling while sleeping. Sometimes, it helps you sleep better if anything. :goyea:

This coming from a man who loves the freedom of sleeping alone more than anything else.:kappa:

Dawg you're not getting any relationship advice on a cartoon forum lmao. Hit up tinder or something

Idk what this is supposed to be, but this is one of the funniest responses I've seen in a long time lmao, thanks for the laugh
Who wouldnt want relationship advice from fuckin degenerate ass weebs?

My advice is if you wanna fuck try to fuck (with consent and while that shit should be obvious idk yall that...)

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Who wouldnt want relationship advice from fuckin degenerate ass weebs?

My advice is if you wanna fuck try to fuck (with consent and while that shit should be obvious idk yall that...)
Lmfao, I don't think that's all he wants, cuddling with someone is a different experience. Sometime a man just craves that warmth you know? Both physically and mentally. I dunno if creating a thread about it on WG is gonna solve anything though. Experiment on a dating app or something, shoot your shot, and live with the results.

Most of us are grown-ups; lets at least console the poor soul.:josad:
That was my advice though :cry:

Lmfao, I don't think that's all he wants, cuddling with someone is a different experience. Sometime a man just craves that warmth you know? Both physically and mentally. I dunno if creating a thread about it on WG is gonna solve anything though. Experiment on a dating app or something, shoot your shot, and live with the results.

That was my advice though :cry:
True wanting to get fucked in or tucked in are difficult
But horniness should lead to fuckin or something sexual

#fucked or tucked

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
I agree that women tend to overrate cuddling way too much but there isn't anything uncomfortable about cuddling while sleeping. Sometimes, it helps you sleep better if anything. :goyea:

This coming from a man who loves the freedom of sleeping alone more than anything else.:kappa:

I kinda Need to disagree here. Cuddling is fine by watching movies, outside in late summer and stuff, but while sleeping, the only Thing i will cuddle with is my dog. :D

T

Tangerine

I'm not sure if getting a cuddle buddy or a girlfriend would make you less lonely. It's kind of a misconception that having someone by your side will make you happier or something. You should probably try to focus on other things first and make your life revolve in those, and tbh if you can pull those things off, good things will come to you one by one. You won't even feel the need to have someone, it's definitely good to have someone special I mean, but it will be just a sweet bonus if everything else in your life has already fallen into place due to your own efforts ^.^

good luck! <3