Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
to hear that from u, wow lol

i read them all, dont see where it says everyone has to have an active ability
  • Every role possesses at least one active ability per cycle. There is no limit on active abilities performed per role per phase, unless specified in your role PM. However, an ability (limited and unlimited use) can only be used once per cycle, unless specified otherwise.
did you really???

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
u seem to know a thing or 2 about this ???, mind sharing if u ?

you too @Lindltaylor
Honestly I'm pretty sure everyone just has
"???!" in their role PMs. I don't know why you would think I know anything here. If you're asking me about previous weeb games then, it's probably some sort of event that's going to trigger us getting the roles.

Or since this is the grand line and we have to choose a path, we might land on an "island" at night, and just as how the SHs became stronger after each island, our abilities may surface as well.

Honestly at this point we can just speculate.

Vote Lynch AL Sama

Emil

Certified Memelord

Post automatically merged:

"???!" in their role PMs. I don't know why you would think I know anything here. If you're asking me about previous weeb games then, it's probably some sort of event that's going to trigger us getting the roles.

Or since this is the grand line and we have to choose a path, we might land on an "island" at night, and just as how the SHs became stronger after each island, our abilities may surface as well.

Vote Lynch AL Sama
im thinking ningens on each path become a crew

lets all take the red route to establish peace and love amongst us :sweat:

AL sama

Red Haired

Vote Lynch AL Sama
lets play

vote lind

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
well now that every ningen here announced it, yes i am a ??? aswell lol

but i wouldnt have normally done so. i was bating more info from them

but now it seems every1 is in the same boat
I see

Well technically being a ??? / ???! implied featuring no ability in the rolesheet, since I knew I had none and was also one of them, unless that was scum fakeclaiming ???.

So ??? was not meant to be the Weeb King only, but pretty much every role languishing abilities-wise, along with ???! which is likely to be the same, at least apparently.

In fact, the pre-given alignment is the only thing meant to differ.

Unless Mafia teams were already settled, as well as indie roles, but we can't speculate about that too much, it would be detrimental for Town to discount that the ??? / ???! could totally be scum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.