One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I saw this on another thread, man the oden flashsback is going to fucking nuts
For those folks who think Oden's Flashback will be boring, think about what we will possibly get.

Also just one year before the god valley incident, so who knows if rocks came to wano or not.

39 Years ago
Prime Wano Character's Reappearances(Yasuie, Hyo, The Daimyo, The Shogun, Fukurojou)
Oden defeating Ashura Doji, establishing his position as the Daimyo of Kuri.
Young Orochi, and how Oden saved him.
More info about The Shimotsuki Clan, Ryuuma, and their connection to The East Blue

30+ Years ago
The Young Scabbards, and more info about their origins.
Denjiro's appearance?
Toki Bae Revealed and info of her origin.
Oden meeting WB, Roger, Shanks.

25+ Years Ago
Moriah's raiding the graves of Wano
Kaidou first appearance in wano and his young calamities.
The day of Oden's Execution.
Oden vs Kaidou
Possible Traitor revealed to us.
You've convinced me at Young Calamities.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I’m not so sure about that tbh. From the little we’ve seen of Ray, he seems to incorporate martial arts with the swordsmanship. So was he really the WSS?

You’re prolly under the impression that Ray was WSS simply coz he had a sword and he’s most likely stronger than Oden given he was Roger’s right hand but then again, Shiki wielded two swords & was Roger’s rival so chances are that he was stronger than Ray and there’s also Roger as well who seems to have used a sword as well, so going off your logic, Roger was prolly WSS because he was the strongest & also used a sword? Don’t know about you, but I very much doubt it was the case.

I think the WSS, is the strongest sword user who uses swordsmanship as his/her primary fighting style (I.e. the one with the best swordsmanship). So Oden can still be the WSS regardless of whether or not Ray or Roger are stronger than him and I reckon he has a very good shot at it, given his hype & background.
I'm not saying Ray was WSS, I'm saying Ray was a swordsman stronger than Oden. Ray not being a swordsman is a laughable proposition and not worth entertaining, at all. Zoro has used his fists and feet much more than Ray.

Oden was not the WSS, such would have already been said. He wasn't even that good a swordsman considering he couldn't make his blade kokuto.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Yeah you could tell by the fact that 90% of the Zoro fans being banned over there, that the mods really loved zoro:pepelit:
The zoro fans here are insulting with name calling and insults.

Me a Sanji fanboy will use logical reasoning and explanation also not to mention manga eviedence and facts from Oda himself.
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.