One Piece Chapter 959 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kusanagi Kyo

God the level of retardation is high here even from people I thought They were good poster.

@MonsterZoro

Zoro Is faster than Sanji then if We use your Dumbass Logic

You are using gags for power level, how much desperate You are ?
This guy is completely crazy...

I'm pretty sure Zoro don't have enma 100% under control as for now
not 100% under control, but Enma is certainly under Zoro's control by now. I doubt Enma is still the same as it was before.

Okay so he didn't block it and he didn't dodge it

let see the only opton left ????
Zoro wasn't aiming at Sanji, he was aiming at the Cliff to scare Sanji. He wouldn't try to hit Sanji it's ridiculous to deduce that and it's out of context.

This guy is completely crazy...

not 100% under control, but Enma is certainly under Zoro's control by now. I doubt Enma is still as it was before.

Zoro wasn't aiming at Sanji, he was aiming at the Cliff to scare Sanji. He wouldn't try to hit Sanji it's ridiculous to deduce that and it's out of context.
His mastery raised notably I think this is the same cliff he cut three days back.

Look the chunk cut ...

Men, no need for ffs and stuff, chill...first Im no sanji fan, actually if you read my posts you could how disapointted i am with his character; second its not because one red scabbard is impressed that im going to change my mind.
Probably oden and Zoro were not the only trying but that doesnt mean everybody tried, if that was the case then the tail would be about how many died trying.
Its Smart not to exagerate thats all.
Who the fuck cares if not everybody tried it do you have any literature comprehensiln at all ? Zoro is portrayed as exceptional for surviving it and will tame it. You're the one who exaggerate. Learn to read a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.