Status
Not open for further replies.
In psychology this is called a precognition behaviour.

Meaning you'll lean on some players/people because of past experiences and brush over new ones.

Thus by definition is a faulty behaviour and not optimal.
The last time you started randomly quoting psychology nonsense after being pressured you were Scum lol

Considering I was scum 5 out of 7 this is not saying much.

And I see you ignored the content
Bruh I don't need past knowledge to tell me you're mostly spamming fluff in THIS game, I've seen your posts. Me making an observation on that being what you're doing isn't precognitive reasoning, it's based entirely on things that has already happened.

You talking about how awesome you are at game solving when you get serious is not a form of game solving either.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh so it was nekochako, they definitely had to go. End of story

Post automatically merged:

Where?
here:

so is this a way to stop everyone from using abilities day 1?

they could just added that on the rules right?

perhaps hosts wanted to see how active we r and how we play day 1 then assign us our roles or what lol?

bro this robin ningen barely joined the forum 30 min ago
where r u guys smuggling ur players from lmao

That was Usopp-dono

I took the ball from there

Was not going to convince my town teammates though. They were not worthy.

"Friendly" rating right back at ya

what did i do?
optimistic rating to both u and @jinri for w.e u guys talking about regarding me
smh this site needs actual ratings

Also, @Go D. Usopp ™ , could you explain some of your reads for the rest of us?

Informative.

How much of this thread have you read so far?
sure which of them u want explained? majority of them r tone reads so u might be in for some disappointment. some ningens i have notes on in the fos section but i'd rather keep that for later

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Bruh I don't need past knowledge to tell me you're mostly spamming fluff in THIS game, I've seen your posts. Me making an observation on that being what you're doing isn't precognitive reasoning, it's based entirely on things that has already happened.

You talking about how awesome you are at game solving when you get serious is not a form of game solving either.
And by your own admission you said most posts are fluff. Yet you felt the need to "call" me aside. So it's precognitive reasoning as you yourself admitted most posts are fluff and yet you focused on me.

249?
I could if you restated them in a more straight forward way, I'm not feeling like playing 20 questions.
Sure. Why could I only be joking or mafia? That seems a bit restrictive.
sure which of them u want explained? majority of them r tone reads so u might be in for some disappointment. some ningens i have notes on in the fos section but i'd rather keep that for later
Oh, if it's just tone then there's no need. Are there any that you feel are on a stronger basis than tone?

scum lean, I'm currently working but iirc, the last time you did the 'host hunting' you were scum so it's what pinged me.
I've established that Drago can be voted for and novase can't and with these two as hosts that's important information

Al goes on about lynchng the host is never a good idea but I know better, I've seen host roles be in the game purely for scum benefit. Big News Morgan from the previous weebs game novase hosted was like that and I could link you to a Drago game where his existence as a host/player gave the cultan extra recruitment action per day

AL sama

Red Haired
Considering I was scum 5 out of 7 this is not saying much.

And I see you ignored the content
I asked for your reads a while back and you ignored mw too

btw you really have been just fluffing so far
Post automatically merged:

I've established that Drago can be voted for and novase can't and with these two as hosts that's important information

Al goes on about lynchng the host is never a good idea but I know better, I've seen host roles be in the game purely for scum benefit. Big News Morgan from the previous weebs game novase hosted was like that and I could link you to a Drago game where his existence as a host/player gave the cultan extra recruitment action per day
what if I say I know better

Sure. Why could I only be joking or mafia? That seems a bit restrictive.
That wasn't an either or statement, but I considered both alternatives to be varying degrees of bad. Sure you might be a Townie joking about it, which is a bit bad cause encouraging behavior that limits players from gathering information is objectively Anti Town in nature. Scum wants to control the Info.

Option 2: You might be Mafia saying that in the hopes of town doing that, and is using the "just a joke" thing as a defense

Option 3 (least likely): You are town and genuinely believe other Townies shouldn't read OP. This is the least likely cause I don't think you're a terrible player.

So yeah by process of elimination, You're either a townie joking, Or Mafia using it as a strategy.

I wouldn't mind examples from drago or nova's games where that is the case and read through them. I am fairly new to their game so perhaps I'm being naive to the situation.

Host hunting in my experience like in favorites or in the aries game just feels like a distraction and feels as useless as indie hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.