Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

you were insistent a week ago about people talking about what characters can do without feats in a profile post requesting mods should delete those post
yet you argue the exact same way for kidd smoothie compote and are blaming others for using the current feats to gauge how strong they are.......
everyone on the roof will look great for sure but you really need to start reading what you post .
you will realise a lot of the time ndule
you tackle your own arguments. its pretty fun to watch tbh
I didnt give kidd any feats
Im talking about future feats

Two different things...no where did I say kidd has ryou or has AOE island range

You're mistaking 2 things...

In fact I believe kidd issue was firepower not ryou

Oh no, it’s not that simple... First of all Zoro actually saw the fire cutting style demonstrated. Then he expressed interest in it, 300 chapters ago. And it is canon that Zoro trains EVERY SINGLE DAY

There’s 3 things here. It was foreshadowed, Zoro trains every day, and he saw it demonstrated and wanted to learn it.

This isn’t a random thing that someone never expressed they could do or wanted to do or even had the means of doing.
I got one question for you. What are you going to say if Kidd ends up damaging the Yonko?

I didnt give kidd any feats
Im talking about future feats

Two different things...no where did I say kidd has ryou or has AOE island range

You're mistaking 2 things...

In fact I believe kidd issue was firepower not ryou
you realize future feats fall in the same category as headcanon
as the people you call out
or perhaps you have an ability to see the future that others dont possess.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Never used the word mastery.

Sabo mixing dragon art and haki and mera is itself better use of df than what ace shown
You obviously know that if you say : better way it means more mastery.

It doesn't mean much to say that Sabo used the DF in a better way only because he is stronger.
Sabo only add his old fighting style + fire. This is not a better way use of the Mera. Sabo is not mixing anything he used his martial art + fire.

What Sabo did is better fighting ability than Ace not better use of his DF.

Status
Not open for further replies.