Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Where is this dumb logic coming from?
Sanji isn't like Ace or Sabo, he isn't shooting fire.
Sanji uses fire on his legs. Zolo knowing how to cut fire literally means nothing against Sanji

That's like saying he could cut Mihawk's sword if it had fire on it- that's not how it works.
He can just cut fire.
No he can cut sanjis leg too lmfao

Where is this dumb logic coming from?
Sanji isn't like Ace or Sabo, he isn't shooting fire.
Sanji uses fire on his legs. Zolo knowing how to cut fire literally means nothing against Sanji

That's like saying he could cut Mihawk's sword if it had fire on it- that's not how it works. He can just cut fire.
Good point, but Zoro can easily cut humans.
Now Sabo, means nothing to him if he's on fire :)
And you forget to read before that part, where I said that Zoro was a resistance fighter :)

If that's advanced Haki, then he's immune.
Because Luffy has to be able to resist a BoroBreath.
What? Haki is not a permanent protection which just works automaticaly. Barrier Haki doesn't make you immune either. I think you are not understanding what immune means. Having the ability to protect yourself doesn't make you immune. It's like saying just because you have haki and a way to protect yourself against swords, you are immune to them...

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Explain to me how Zoro cutting fire is not garbage writing and a big asspull from Oda

He didn't even know about it until he saw Kinemon do it
he saw sanji using diable jambe, and kinemon using it... Im not too surprised he learned it on hes own... Still not enough to equal sanjis firee

Status
Not open for further replies.