Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all Fun and banter to keep wg and op entertaining. Some people talk a lot of shit before hand but cant walk the talk
Aight, still don't get it tho
The bashing is ok but should come once we readed the full chapter, later. As of now we should try to guess what misses from the chapter imo and not wanking a character, but maybe is just me
:kriwhat:

Title a W for Zoro?
Onigashima's Decisive Monster Battle"
Main player are potrayed as monster that include 5 worsgen and the 2 Yonko now tell me if that is not part of the so called potrayed that put dragon or shanks in the top universe character for One Piece. They dont have huge feat and yet they are there for the majority of the community. Go sleep bro it ll safe you from more salt after:kata:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Some fandoms are just way more toxic then others, thats just the way. Same happened back then in Naruto with Itachi and Sasuke fandom.

But thats also a point why i like Kid so much. Even the fandom is just fun and happy. We enjoy alot, without that usual toxicity.
Oh man I remember when the Itachi fandom used to argue that Itachi could beat Madara, those were the days :milaugh:

Doffy was pissing his pants thinking about Kaido (Vergo's captain btw) and Killer is up there agaisnt 2 Yonko... Levels.
Yeah he can go away with Doffy and his fodder crew, Vergo wouldn´t be even able to defeat the flyers, standing at the top with fighting Yonkous, that iis something with even his captain who is league above Vergo wouldn´t dare to do.
Old news aka Lergo has nothing to speak with playing with "Onigashima's Decisive Monster Battle ".

Status
Not open for further replies.