Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He cut Buggy to pieces
that's buggy's fruit...
He cut snow...
lighting... that's like saying that one dude in skypeia cut Enel's head. No, he's just logia. Lol
Cut Surume's Tentacle to pieces
good job, and Sanji cooks sea kings by chopping them too.
Beheaded PH Dragon
Good job. Same shit as Kraken tho.
Cut Hawkins's Face
where?
Hawkins was 100% clean. Don't try to use Hawkins powers as excuse.
yes
how about you show me Zolo cutting off a real fighter's limb off?

C

critical mindset

Vergo was the first to flex internal destruction in an actuall attack (not just against handcuffs)

The dragon that took ryou to defeat was scared shitless of Vergod and ran away as soon as he caught glimpse of him

Then Oda foreshadows Apoo and how Vergo no-diffs Apoo

Oda already foreshadowed Vergo for the Wano arc

Oh, where is this vs Killer?
how come killer doesn't even have a scar after his fight with Zolo?

Why is Pica fully intact?
Again I should ask, are you actually implying that in the world of one piece itself, Zoro is LITERALLY Unable to cut a person’s limb off?

because I’m sure you know this is just Oda stuff. We know for a fact that Sanji and Zoro will never fight. Oda will never draw that.

yet we are discussing it as a hypothetical in the world. In the actual world of one piece divorced from Oda, do you believe Zoro physically cannot cut a person’s limbs off?

Not only that he is immune to fire now according to some fans
Well the title himself is a W for Zoro cuz he is part of the so called "monster in the roof" so stfu shut up and let enjoy the chapter; so much salt coming from zoro hater atm:suresure:. Man I wish you good luck for the end of this story cuz more and more salt ll had up especially for the end of Wano:milaugh:

Zorro cannot cut fire in th sense that Kinemon does. We don't know if he used fire cutting rather than just parting it with ryou. Haki can cut overpower anything, that does not mean he has the skill to cut fire and only fire when he wants too.

Just that you're acting like these are 15 pages of Zoro action (and by consequence shitting on Luffy, Kidd, Law, Killer)
The titles refer to the rooftop battle, chances are that all of them will do something so is better to wait for the full summary don't you think?
No use in reasoning with them the spoiler already said they all did something it's their choice to willingly ignore it

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yeah is just that I don't find logic the way most of them are reacting
Yeah its mostly bait and hate. I mean, i baited Zoro fans also here a bit, for fun. In normal circumstances, i like zoro pretty much, the fandom ist just... difficult and kinda ruins him.
But for some serious discussions, the spoiler thread is not the ideal place i guess.

Some people just downplay everything else to hype their own fav character. They know its ridicilious, we know it, so, its just fun after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.