Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said those blue flames are the same as Marco's blue flames. Fire can be blue.

Zoro using a fire attack is no different than Sanji using a fire attack. Let me light my entire body on fire with burning rage/anger. Ok Sanji when did you get a DF?

Hey, it's Oda's world. He can have his characters use whatever power he desire.
Some of you really skipped Whole Cake.
And Sanji doesn't have a fire technique.
On the new world, his entire fighting style was mixed with fire.
And now I'll the same with Zoro xD

@Pantheos
The fandom war game already start huh?
:cheers:

Going be fun to read with fandom gonna get the glorious shine at the end of the arc.
Every side has their own right opinion, Zoro hints are their, Luffy and Kid hints too.
Kinda feel nice to know that everyone of these three could get the most way of shine at the end of the arc.

Of course if we would make a bet quote, Luffy would have the best chance but Zoro and Kid quote aren´t bad too.
In my opinion I think Zoro gonna even shine more then Law who had dressrosa, this time Luffy,Kid and Zoro getting more shine against the yonkou. I kinda have the feeling that soon Law getting killed off but well we gonna see it soon.
:myman:

Make you bet:
Luffy 2.5
Zoro 3.5
Kid 3.5
Law 100
Killer 500
:kayneshrug:

On Killer :goyea:

Ngl if we're considering how the character was perceived before chapter 1000, Killer outshined Luffy too lol

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos

Going be fun to read with fandom gonna get the glorious shine at the end of the arc.
Every side has their own right opinion, Zoro hints are their, Luffy and Kid hints too.
Kinda feel nice to know that everyone of these three could get the most way of shine at the end of the arc.

Of course if we would make a bet quote, Luffy would have the best chance but Zoro and Kid quote aren´t bad too.
In my opinion I think Zoro gonna even shine more then Law who had dressrosa, this time Luffy,Kid and Zoro getting more shine against the yonkou. I kinda have the feeling that soon Law getting killed off but well we gonna see it soon.

Make you bet:
Luffy 2.5
Zoro 3.5
Kid 3.5
Law 100
Killer 500
Honestly, i am pretty sure, all of them will have their own way of shining at their fight. Cant wait for it. :D

Also Zoro vs King is pretty much dead at this point
Kinda sad though....
I expect and hoped for the battle since I see King, but his previous portrayal and also Zoro beeing able to cut fire and now fighting the yonkous, kinda make it very underwhelming for me if they battle though later or not.
What King now need is a good portrayal and feats, people need to threat him as a strong serious villian and not a chicken who get handle by Marco as a kidschool boy.

@Pantheos

Make you bet:
Luffy 2.5
Zoro 3.5
Kid 3.5
Law 100
Killer 500
My bet is
Luffy 1,5
Zoro 2
Law 4
Kid 8
Killer 16

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
:josad:alliance losing in the nexy 2-3 chapters
The fact Oda is focusing on this battle ,allianfe doesn't seem to dominate yonko either
And kaido hasn't fine dragon retarded mode too

:josad:just give me a fatal four-way CoC clash
That's all I need
Just imagine that... Kaido, Big Mum, Luffy and Kidd going to use their CoC and clashing... Will Onigashima break down into all 4 pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.