Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sad though....
I expect and hoped for the battle since I see King, but his previous portrayal and also Zoro beeing able to cut fire and now fighting the yonkous, kinda make it very underwhelming for me if they battle though later or not.
What King now need is a good portrayal and feats, people need to threat him as a strong serious villian and not a chicken who get handle by Marco as a kidschool boy.
I hope he does something great against Marco..while he might not win..I just want him to look good at this point..he's easily the weakest yc1

Yeah his portrayal is absolute garbage rn..plus his only saving grâce was facing Zoro which will not happen now lmao

He really needs some good feats
Unless King can produce black flames, due to Lv. 2 Ryuo/hardening/whatever, in which Zoro would struggle to cut this level of flames.

I also hope he delivers some good feats. Being Marco's punching bag is far from that tho.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid has no ryou. He's not there to damage them
@Jo_Ndule
Keep in mind, Kid and Killer, overly confident, even after already have experience in fighting Kaido, just went to the rooftop to play hide in seek with Kaidos Club.

Why would he try to find a way to hurt Kaido hard and how can we assume he did when he goes that confident against Kaido? Silly, arent we?

This is gonna age really bad:myman:
Yeah yeah whatever you say man. Just make sure not to delete your posts alright. At this point even the biggest Kidd haters have acknowledged that Kidd will damage the Yonko. It’s time for you to get over it lol.
The best part is, this very chapter is gonna prove it.

I posted that thread because i know everyone will see it this chapter.

Don't worry, the story will be better because of it. Now Kid will be actually useful when he maximises his df

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
- Big Mom has a fireball attack.
- Zoro uses Kinemon's fire cutting attack "Kitsunebiryuu : Homurasaki".
I thought Zoro would be the MVP vs Kaido, but it turns out he's the MVP vs Big Mom as well.
:finally:

The Grandmaster continuously surpasses my wildest expectations.

LMAO at all the people losing their shit over Zoro's opening move. The Grandmaster is just getting started, y'all should wait until he actually dons his bandana and uses Santoryu.

The best part is, this very chapter is gonna prove it.

I posted that thread because i know everyone will see it this chapter.

Don't worry, the story will be better because of it. Now Kid will be actually useful when he maximises his df
He'll have Ryou for the simple reason that Oda can't maximize his DF, would become to much broken

@Jo_Ndule
Keep in mind, Kid and Killer, overly confident, even after already have experience in fighting Kaido, just went to the rooftop to play hide in seek with Kaidos Club.

Why would he try to find a way to hurt Kaido hard and how can we assume he did when he goes that confident against Kaido? Silly, arent we?
That hide and seek is very very important. You think Kid could move Kaido's club when they first met? Hell no

Status
Not open for further replies.