Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Zoro can cut fire, plotpull Big mom and kaido main moves are nullfied for that
Than luffy is immune to eletricity big mom is really out and has to use brute force with her sword, kaido cant use his lighting roar
So kaido can use his wind scythe and probably a hail move, resort to brute force
plotpull, oda is telling us the supernova is gonna win
Kid and killer gonna be op in this chapter

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Ok so Zoro can cut fire, plotpull Big mom and kaido main moves are nullfied for that
Than luffy is immune to eletricity big mom is really out and has to use brute force with her sword, kaido cant use his lighting roar
So kaido can use his wind scythe and probably a hail move, resort to brute force
plotpull, oda is telling us the supernova is gonna win
Kid and killer gonna be op in this chapter
Everyone Knows SN are going to win Eventually mate. We just know its Zoro who is going to lead them to that victory.

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

So like i said

Zoro is stronger than King in Wank online talk for now, and based on scaling of what people want from him.

He has yet to defeat a single Yonko Commander in the actual manga.
But thats the thing, he is stronger than King in Oda's eyes. We are just picking up what he is putting down.

I don't know what Sanji fans and Luffys fans have been picking up, though.

I'm pretty sure he didn't, Oda keeps drawing chapters when the magazine takes breaks, that's how he keeps up a few chapters ahead of release. He only ever stops drawing when is his own break. Don't you remember him saying quite a few weeks agos in that statement, that by the time we fans read that, he would've already be done with chapter 1000 and stuff...
We know since ever that he is ahead of the current chapter, like many other authors.
So he can take a break any other normal week.

You do know that he still works in the magazine breaks right?
Gosh gets chapters every week for 23 years but complains when the mangaka wants breaks
Not every week, not from this author.
The time doesnt matter. If you like your work you won't get tired, and Oda likes it for what we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.