Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I wonder why a certain fanbase is pushing so hard Zoro vs King even after the recent chapters =)
You see, Sanji fans are starting to accept Marco will fight King and Sanji will fight Queen, while Zoro is up there with the others... So that's a pretty huge gap, they would hope Zoro would at least fight King because that would be closer, at this point they are hoping for Zoro vs King instead of the old Zoro vs Kaido and Sanji vs King. They are okay with giving up King for Zoro instead of Sanji, as long as Zoro doesn't get to do some big shit against Kaido.

:milaugh:

After Luffy surpassed past Oden's reactionary speed and focus in the previous chapter, Zoro replicated The Scabbards's fire-cutting techniques to defend against BM's Homies. Both using their first power-ups.

I guess we will see Luffy and Kidd duo against Kaidou (pure clash of physically destructive big shots) and Law-Zoro-Kidd against Big Mom (swordsmen vs swordswoman, haxx vs haxx, element vs elemental-cutting techs)

You see, Sanji fans are starting to accept Marco will fight King and Sanji will fight Queen, while Zoro is up there with the others... So that's a pretty huge gap, they would hope Zoro would at least fight King because that would be closer, at this point they are hoping for Zoro vs King instead of the old Zoro vs Kaido and Sanji vs King. They are okay withing giving up King for Zoro instead of Sanji, as long as Zoro doesn't get to do some big shit against Kaido.

It sounds so fucking pathetic when you put it into words like this :josad:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Don't worry, this is gonna be cleared up in two or three days.

I didnt want to discuss this because its obvious but the problem was that you guys were saying this is like how Zoro is cutting fire. An ability he showed part of pre time skip, witnessed first hand, then said he wanted to learn, and then as per lore, Zoro trains everyday so he's shown using it.

You're saying this is the same as if Kid and Killer just pull out Ryou even though nothing foreshaodws this. You can say "They got defeated so they of course had to learn a way around it" then i ask you, HOW WOULD THEY JUST LEARN IT FROM THIN AIR, AND HOW WOULD THEY EVEN KNOW RYOU EXISTS AND HOW WOULD THEY KNOW IT WORKS ON KAIDO?

these are all questions that you would say "Plot" and thats like the lasiest answer ever. I just give you a paragraph of how Zoro can cut fire and you say "Plot". C'mon
Wait, i never even complained about zoro got that ability, so why are you now butthurt about that against me?

And i say, without Capslock btw, that Kid and Killer will have to figured a way to hurt kaido, cause they are now confident AF, even tho they got beated and know what they have to deal with. Combined with Rayleighs words to luffy, that people on get way stronger when they fight stronger opponents, something kid already did several times in the new world.

It sounds so fucking pathetic when you put it into words like this :josad:
I didn't see Sanji fans other than me pushing for Zoro vs King much.

And i've been pushing for Zoro vs King since the very beginning, when the Zoro fans were arguing with Sanji fans over who fights King.

So i'm being consistent with this, you lot are just switching around and sometimes like my take, sometimes don't :kayneshrug:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Fact. Also the fact that Kidd has shown NOTHING in the entire manga. He was caught by the Udon guards. Fact. He was unable to dodge the Gifted's arrow in 981. Fact: I advise you to reread Reilly's words in chapter 3D2Y. Kidd has no Observation Haki now. Nobody taught him. And he cannot now rule the Haki of Kings. It is him, but he cannot control her. He's a weakling.
:ihaha:

Fact. Also the fact that Kidd has shown NOTHING in the entire manga. He was caught by the Udon guards. Fact. He was unable to dodge the Gifted's arrow in 981. Fact: I advise you to reread Reilly's words in chapter 3D2Y. Kidd has no Observation Haki now. Nobody taught him. And he cannot now rule the Haki of Kings. It is him, but he cannot control her. He's a weakling.
This will be you crying “asspull“ when Kidd inevitably injures the Yonko.

Someone bookmark this champ :denzimote:

You see, Sanji fans are starting to accept Marco will fight King and Sanji will fight Queen, while Zoro is up there with the others... So that's a pretty huge gap, they would hope Zoro would at least fight King because that would be closer, at this point they are hoping for Zoro vs King instead of the old Zoro vs Kaido and Sanji vs King. They are okay with giving up King for Zoro instead of Sanji, as long as Zoro doesn't get to do some big shit against Kaido.

As if they ever had a choice after the months of Gifter trolling

Why are Zorolieberes on fire when Zoro just did a Kinemon feat lmao? These people are dumber each day.

So he didn't only trained his Haki, but this new skill as well. That means Kid & Killer actually might have trained as well during this time and they won't appear here being stronger magically. Even Law could have trained.

"Just to clarify, the last two breaks before this have been magazine breaks.
We haven't had an actual "Oda Break" in quite a while."

It's not like Oda lives in a different dimension with the time flowing differently... He had a break as well.

Wait, i never even complained about zoro got that ability, so why are you now butthurt about that against me?

And i say, without Capslock btw, that Kid and Killer will have to figured a way to hurt kaido, cause they are now confident AF, even tho they got beated and know what they have to deal with. Combined with Rayleighs words to luffy, that people on get way stronger when they fight stronger opponents, something kid already did several times in the new world.
So it’s plot. No explanation for how they know Ryou exists, how they know it works on Kaido and how they learned it. It just happened coz they got beaten and not they are back so plot happened and now they of course must have this seemingly rare power up that Fuckin YC1 people don’t have

I bring up Zoro because people are comparing it to that. A foreshadowed power vs AN ASSPULL.

I didn't see Sanji fans other than me pushing for Zoro vs King much.

And i've been pushing for Zoro vs King since the very beginning, when the Zoro fans were arguing with Sanji fans over who fights King.

So i'm being consistent with this, you lot are just switching around and sometimes like my take, sometimes don't :kayneshrug:
Hey i wanted King vs Zoro too, but Oda is giving us Zoro vs 2 Yonkous so can't complain :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.