Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd disarms Kaido's weapon but deals 0 damage to him. You think that's his ONLY purpose for the entire fight which was set in stone since the introduction of Kaido?
yes. Kid was never ever going to fight 1v1 with kaido. Oda knew Luffy was there. So yes, Oda has indeed planned that Kid's magnet powers are his best asset in this team battle that Oda has been planning for a long time.

they're against 2 yonkos with 5. all of them will show out against kaido and big mom... kaido is right in front of zoro why won’t he. all in due time. Stop acting dense
Meanwhile Luffy get's double spreads flashbacks of all the reasons he will beat Kaido from the first chapter, including Yasuie, and Kinemon asks him to take Wano on his back and defeat Kaido :specialmeh:

J

Jo_Ndule

:moonwalk:kinnemo cuts Boro breath
" it doesn't mean kinnemon is above Marco, Vets etc..." "it is not impressive since it us a convenient feat"

Zoro cuts fire balls
" zoro is so mighty and will outshine Kidd "

:josad: yeah....
Zodo replicates the same thing, he is praised as if he did something better than Kinnemon

:milaugh: Zoro has been second rate to Kinnemon and others
Cuts golem... after Law cut a mountain
Cuts fireballs after Kinnemon already did that
Next he will cut kaido...after Kinnemon already did it.
Then he will fight a YC..after Luffy and Kidd already did that.

:cheers:

What? did you see somewhere that Killer was faster than Zoro when they fought? I mean i can give you agility since he spins around alot but there is literally nothing about Killer being faster than Zoro. In fact I'd say Zoro is faster than him given the outcome of their final clash
Their last clash wasn't about Zoro being faster but him having more 'firepower': 2 of his swords + 1 schyte vs 1 schyte
That was not a velocity contest

:moonwalk:kinnemo cuts Boro breath
" it doesn't mean kinnemon is above Marco, Vets etc..." "it is not impressive since it us a convenient feat"

Zoro cuts fire balls
" zoro is so mighty and will outshine Kidd "

:josad: yeah....
Zodo replicates the same thing, he is praised as if he did something better than Kinnemon

:milaugh: Zoro has been second rate to Kinnemon and others
Cuts golem... after Law cut a mountain
Cuts fireballs after Kinnemon already did that
Next he will cut kaido...after Kinnemon already did it.
Then he will fight a YC..after Luffy and Kidd already did that.

:cheers:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro split a homie, god damn, ez dub u
It's hilarious in that there is eventually no way a homie can even feature enough AP to hurt Zoro

Their feats are so appalling, I hope Zoro only learned this in order to take on Kaido and eventually fight off Big Mom too for a while

My theory posits that this constitutes the basis for him to learn how to cut many other elements

Status
Not open for further replies.