Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hilarious in that there is eventually no way a homie can even feature enough AP to hurt Zoro

Their feats are so appalling, I hope Zoro only learned this in order to take on Kaido and eventually fight off Big Mom too for a while

My theory posits that this constitutes the basis for him to learn how to cut many other elements
Oh shit never thought about that

:moonwalk:kinnemo cuts Boro breath
" it doesn't mean kinnemon is above Marco, Vets etc..." "it is not impressive since it us a convenient feat"

Zoro cuts fire balls
" zoro is so mighty and will outshine Kidd "

:josad: yeah....
Zodo replicates the same thing, he is praised as if he did something better than Kinnemon

:milaugh: Zoro has been second rate to Kinnemon and others
Cuts golem... after Law cut a mountain
Cuts fireballs after Kinnemon already did that
Next he will cut kaido...after Kinnemon already did it.
Then he will fight a YC..after Luffy and Kidd already did that.

:cheers:

What does that have to do with King's PL?
I thought you had an essay prepared as good reason why you quoted me but in the end you had nothing.
One of your arguments were the possibility of Zoro fighting King. If that doesn't happen, you can only rely on RS Sanji for now on lol.

Why are you arguing against manga?
Because of NLF. Zoro can cut fire which is evident since this chapter but he has to prove he can even cut more than that.

Remember when Zoro was stuck into a chimney? Yeah thats how smart he is.

Come on, you know that argument has no value at all. He got shot cause he was crushed mentally with Killers state.

At the end, your only valid argument is you dont assume Kid as not smart enough to plan how he is able to hurt Kaido.
Don't worry, this is gonna be cleared up in two or three days.

I didnt want to discuss this because its obvious but the problem was that you guys were saying this is like how Zoro is cutting fire. An ability he showed part of pre time skip, witnessed first hand, then said he wanted to learn, and then as per lore, Zoro trains everyday so he's shown using it.

You're saying this is the same as if Kid and Killer just pull out Ryou even though nothing foreshaodws this. You can say "They got defeated so they of course had to learn a way around it" then i ask you, HOW WOULD THEY JUST LEARN IT FROM THIN AIR, AND HOW WOULD THEY EVEN KNOW RYOU EXISTS AND HOW WOULD THEY KNOW IT WORKS ON KAIDO?

these are all questions that you would say "Plot" and thats like the lasiest answer ever. I just give you a paragraph of how Zoro can cut fire and you say "Plot". C'mon

Status
Not open for further replies.