Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be this guy, comparing Zoro to sasuke was one of the most dumb, stupid and honestly missinformed things i have ever seen someone in the actual fandom say in thee entirety of my time watching or reading one piece...and i watch it since the anime was in almost at the end of allabasta arc.
sasuke negs diff zoro

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
A non-main character getting as much spotlight as the main character himself is a consequence, more often than not, of popularity. A manga is a selling product. Zoro is probably the most popular character. You better believe people are gonna annoy Oda, or Oda himself will showcase that character more and more to milk from his popularity. And, the more they do it, the more popular he gets. It's a never ending cycle.
While not necessarily a bad thing, when it starts to send many other good characters into irrelevance, that becomes annoying. In a story so vast and so full of characters like one piece, turn it into some naruto-sasuke or goku-vegeta cliche is reaaaaaaally boring.

I've been accompanying the global popularity poll daily results, seems like we will get:
1- Zoro
2- Luffy
3- Sanji
4- Law.

Not gonna lie, seeing Sanji get third place is something that I was not really expecting. That does bring a smile to my face. I still think Law might pass him, but I'm optimistic.

Zoro didn't care about Kaido, he didn't even talked about him during Zou.
You don’t think anything that happened between Zoro and komurasaki and Yasu should somehow affect how he feels about Kaido?

you are saying that Zoro got pissed at Orochi but then are you saying that Zoro is also too stupid to realize that Orochi isn’t the problem?

like let me ask, Do you think Zoro actually knows that Kaido is the one who is actually responsible for all the bad things that happened this arc? Like is he this stupid to you that he somehow hears Yasu’s dying words condemning Kaido and then see’s Orochi Kill Yasu and from then on Zoro forgets what Yasu was talking about and immediately thinks Orochi is the problem?

it’s weird, you guys like saying Zoro doesn’t care about anything and he’s too edgy, but when he does care, it’s a problem. And then you say Zoro’s not smart but when he is shown being smart, it’s a problem

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

So Zoro soloing Kaidou right? Zoro ain't leading victory he is just playing his part like every other SN on the top in the Kaidou downfall.
Where did I say he is going to Solo Kaido, Yes he is going to play his part, But that is a huge part. And comparing it to scarbard who combined couldn't do much against Kaido is a bit over the top.

That doesnt mean he doesnt deserve a break. :gokulaugh:

It was said by his assistants that he even works on breaks. He has been doing this for 23 years every day.
You probably dont even understand how hard the work of a weekly mangaka is lol. He hasnt had a long break in decades.

This is how you sound:

"If you like your work you wont get tired so just keep working stop being lazy! You dont need breaks. You like your work right? Just work you wont burn out haha, time flies by am I right? Just do it man, I want my one piece crack. I dont care about you as a person."'
:milaugh:
fans: why does Oda take his break since Jump already has taken break, Oda should not take his break
Also fans in real life: Sunday is holiday even when they have holiday in a weekday

I

Indigo

First, he learned G2/G3 by imitating CP9 and regarding G4 there was even a flashback....
Second, I didn't say Zoro cutting fire is an asspull or something and never argued anything regarding that because it is bound to happen for someone who is going to become WSS
What? I got so confused, i started responding you because you said Zoro cutting fire is asspull and trash writing, and now in a few pages you "didn't say it"?

So I've just realized you're not the first guy i answered, you responded to me responding to him, that's why i got so confused.

Meanwhile in Baratie:
My hate for this PU, it's becauase i hate Sasuke type characters.
Characters that have to have all because they're the "second" main characters.
I've already acepted long time ago that Zoro will cut Kaido, and since Kin cutted that Boro Breath, i've been open to the posibility of Zoro doing the same. But that doesn't change the fact that i dislike the Idea of a character forced to be on some situations because they're the "second" main character XD

Zoro already slashed a Dragon in PH, as much as he should do is to cut Kaido's Boro Breath, but taht won't Happen...Because of Zoro...

Zoro didn't care about Kaido, he didn't even talked about him during Zou... WHILE FRANKY SAID HE WAS GOING TO CREATE A WEAPON TO DEFEAT KAIDO.
During Wano, he never said anything about Kaido, while Sanji and Luffy did it.

But since Emma he has wanted to cut Kaido??
Excuse me???
He first wanted to cut Orochi... Not a single mention of this since he get Emma...NOt a single ugh when kaido killed him. Nothing.
That kind of writing i really dislike it.
You're not paying attention to it that's why.

That doesnt mean he doesnt deserve a break. :gokulaugh:

It was said by his assistants that he even works on breaks. He has been doing this for 23 years every day.
You probably dont even understand how hard the work of a weekly mangaka is lol. He hasnt had a long break in decades.

This is how you sound:

"If you like your work you wont get tired so just keep working stop being lazy! You dont need breaks. You like your work right? Just work you wont burn out haha, time flies by am I right? Just do it man, I want my one piece crack. I dont care about you as a person."'
:milaugh:
He is not doing for every day lmao, stop with the bullshit. We have 37 chapters anually (average) and he is ahead a couple of chapters probably, let's say 3, 40 chapters per year = 40 weeks. The year has 52, 12 weeks are almost 3 MONTHS!
And he is not working alone.
And he likes his work.

Add all those factors together and the result is that he is being lazy many times.

Oda made his decision. He put him against Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro won't fight King.
Why not? Why won’t he fight King?

Is Zoro going to be the one who finishes Kaido and then the arc ends?

Is Kaido going to knock him out completely and he won’t do shit for the rest of the arc?

Is Zoro just going to get tired and wait sit somewhere as Luffy finishes the job?

Are the Yonko going to beat all of them and then all of them will comeback for round two agains the yonko the same way?

What exactly do you imagine Zoro fighting Kaido and Big mom right now will do to stop him fight having another fight even after this?

You don’t think anything that happened between Zoro and komurasaki and Yasu should somehow affect how he feels about Kaido?

you are saying that Zoro got pissed at Orochi but then are you saying that Zoro is also too stupid to realize that Orochi isn’t the problem?

like let me ask, Do you think Zoro actually knows that Kaido is the one who is actually responsible for all the bad things that happened this arc? Like is he this stupid to you that he somehow hears Yasu’s dying words condemning Kaido and then see’s Orochi Kill Yasu and from then on Zoro forgets what Yasu was talking about and immediately thinks Orochi is the problem?

it’s weird, you guys like saying Zoro doesn’t care about anything and he’s too edgy, but when he does care, it’s a problem. And then you say Zoro’s not smart but when he is shown being smart, it’s a problem
Thank you for paying attention lol

I

Indigo

He is not doing for every day lmao, stop with the bullshit. We have 37 chapters anually (average) and he is ahead a couple of chapters probably, let's say 3, 40 chapters per year = 40 weeks. The year has 52, 12 weeks are almost 3 MONTHS!
And he is not working alone.
And he likes his work.

Add all those factors together and the result is that he is being lazy many times.
You have to realize Oda barely sleeps, while also having really bad health problems. When you say 1 chapter = 1 week, it's not your normal 8 hour work day on each day of that week, Oda draws the whole fucking day, he works way over the 8 hours a day, so a week of work for him is a lot more consuming then 1 week of work for a normal employee. When he has breaks, he still draws, just not the same amount of hours he has to on normal weeks, because that shit is overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.