Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
What's up with this no lynch trend
A no lynch doesn't mean a bad thing. Especially when the majority of us do not have roles, you have no idea who you are actually lynching, who you are lynching has no idea who you are lynching. I would say in this case not only it not a bad thing, it might be the best thing to do. No one can properly defend themselves or anything.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
A no lynch doesn't mean a bad thing. Especially when the majority of us do not have roles, you have no idea who you are actually lynching, who you are lynching has no idea who you are lynching. I would say in this case not only it not a bad thing, it might be the best thing to do. No one can properly defend themselves or anything.
We can eventually gather knowledge on what's up with the current game structure for what it concerns scums, particularly. It's a 50 players game, lynching one is not proving to install a cataclysmic process. Specially if we actually manage to lynch someone who eventually rolled with a scum alignment.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
so just caught up and I m totally triggered by some of the posts so not in the mood to talk

@Rej as a friend I'll say this sub out mafia isn't good for your health

@Lindltaylor my reads are coming up

@jinri I totally forgot what I wanted to ask you

@Go D. Usopp ™ you're reading 50 50 yet you say I'll power-wolf if given the chance so I m not sure what does that supposed to mean??
Friend? You insult me on discord on an almost daily basis and you wanna be a friend?

If I survive this DP I will sub out, you are right. Playing a 1 vs everyone isnt good for my health.

Status
Not open for further replies.