Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Yasu and Komu was because of Orochi...
Second, Orochi was the problem, he brought Kaido to Wano with Money, and he was financing Kaido all over 20 years :)
Third, it isn't about being smart, it's about coherence.
Suddenly Zoro realizes Orochi isn't the problem when he gets Emma??
Ok...
Same thing with :odenugh: tbh. He had beefs with Orochi, but he realized Kaidou is actually the only one that mattered, the real reason Wano Citizens, whom Zoro bonded with, are suffering right now:zorothink:

Why not? Why won’t he fight King?

Is Zoro going to be the one who finishes Kaido and then the arc ends?

Is Kaido going to knock him out completely and he won’t do shit for the rest of the arc?

Is Zoro just going to get tired and wait sit somewhere as Luffy finishes the job?

Are the Yonko going to beat all of them and then all of them will comeback for round two agains the yonko the same way?

What exactly do you imagine Zoro fighting Kaido and Big mom right now will do to stop him fight having another fight even after this?
This will be a really difficult battle you know. Zoro fighting King is too much. And what do you think King is going to do? Do you think he'll just wait for Zoro and the rest to beat 2 Yonko? Someone else will beat King.

Zoro has to focus on Kadio and Big Mom.

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Nop.
B

I hate the Idea of 2 main characters on a Series of 1 main character, and what this implies.

Yep.
So you want it be just about Luffy huh. Well I don't, When you have a rich cast of characters I want all of them to perform somewhat worthily, not just main character hogs all the glory.

That world to me is a dead world where Main character is put into sandbox mode and can do whatever he wants. And everyone else is just an npc.

I

Indigo

Yeah, ofc, like the other manga authors and there were author who even made for some time 2 chapters a week (Fairy Tail author if I'm not wrong) and their average chapters per year are above Oda's.
But they haven't been doing this shit for 23 years my guy. Look at Kishimoto that stopped drawing a lot of Shippuden and left for his assistants, he wasn't even close to Oda, while only writing the story, or look at Togashi who takes year long breaks constantly and has been in a break for over 2 years now.

Oda was just as good and even better then these other manga authors you like to callout early on, 10 years ago for example, but you have to realize Oda has been doing this shit for over the double amount of time without taking huge as breaks, dude had a health collapse a few years back, he's not going to kill himself any further.

Fairy Tail, OMG...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah. I’d rather have a serious chapter.
It seems like it is one. Big Mom trolling is a religion now for Oda. It will probably take a page or 2 at best.

There is no mention of Killer maybe he does something cool too.

It would be cool if he deflects Wind Scythes in tandem with Zoro and attacks Kaido while Kidd and Luffy have fun with Big Mom.

I

Indigo

Yeah, ofc, like the other manga authors and there were author who even made for some time 2 chapters a week (Fairy Tail author if I'm not wrong) and their average chapters per year are above Oda's.
Kishimoto himself talked a lot about how Horikoshi should be careful with MHA because of the amount of details he puts on characters costumes and stuff like that, because as a veteran manga writer he knows that's going to take a bit toll on his health later on. All mangakas have really shit health and work for crazy amounts of hours, you can't compare young writers who started this mangas with someone like Oda who has been doing a bunch of this shit alone without drawing assistants.

So you want it be just about Luffy huh. Well I don't, When you have a rich cast of characters I want all of them to perform somewhat worthily, not just main character hogs all the glory.

That world to me is a dead world where Main character is put into sandbox mode and can do whatever he wants. And everyone else is just an npc.
This dude just compared Zoro to Sasuke, even though the characters have completely diferent roles in their respective stories....Sasuke is a RIVAL, clearly there to oppose the protagonist, while Zoro is the right hand man of the protagonist....I mean, he even got Kidd and Zoro's roles reversed.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I would not waste my time if i where you.

This will be a really difficult battle you know. Zoro fighting King is too much. And what do you think King is going to do? Do you think he'll just wait for Zoro and the rest to beat 2 Yonko? Someone else will beat King.

Zoro has to focus on Kadio and Big Mom.

He switches lol He leaves the Kaido fight for a while defeats King, comesback for one big slash on Kaido and does his job. Then kid and Luffy finish him

But they haven't been doing this shit for 23 years my guy. Look at Kishimoto that stopped drawing a lot of Shippuden and left for his assistants, he wasn't even close to Oda, while only writing the story, or look at Togashi who takes year long breaks constantly and has been in a break for over 2 years now.

Oda was just as good and even better then these other manga authors you like to callout early on, 10 years agora for example, but you have to realize Oda has been doing this shit for over the double amount of time without taking huge as breaks, dude had a health collapse a few years back, he's not going to kill himself any further.

Fairy Tail, OMG...
Because their manga wasn't that long or they couldn't sell enough, not because they can't work for 23 years.
I know people who worked from 16 years to 60, 8-10 hours daily.
The argument of "23 years" here doesn't matter too much, is his work like many people works for 30 years+ in their life for 8 hours daily.

First, Yasu and Komu was because of Orochi...
Second, Orochi was the problem, he brought Kaido to Wano with Money, and he was financing Kaido all over 20 years :)
Third, it isn't about being smart, it's about coherence.
Suddenly Zoro realizes Orochi isn't the problem when he gets Emma??
Ok...
So is Yasu proclaiming that Orochi ain’t shit without Kaido and dying saying that someone must cut kaido’s head off supposed to show us that Yasu is dumb?

I mean if Orochi is indeed the problem then what the fuck is Yasu even talking about. Mans a fuckin idiot. I mean Zoro clearly cares about him and heard his dying words but he’s a fuckin stupid idiot. Of course right now Orochi is the problem. You wonder why Zoro would ever listen to his dead idiot friend,

funnily enough, when Zoro gets emotional and tries to kill Orochi, Denjiro stops him. Is Denjiro an idiot too? Does he know Orochi is the problem here? What is he doing? It seems Zoro who is very emotional at that moment is the only person who is thinking correctly, Orochi is the problem. Both yasu who just died and Denjiro who has been planning revenge for 20 years are the idiots here.

And yes, even after multiple days pass and Zoro has cooled off from his emotions, Zoro thinks very hard about the situation and he should still fully believe Orochi is the problem. Even after seeing Denjiro change sides, Orochi is the problem. This Is the fact that should be in Zoro’s mind and everyone who belived that maybe Kaido is source of everything wrong here is delusional.

And then suddenly Zoro very inconsistently changes his mind to the side of the people who are wrong such as Denjiro and yasu and the scabbards, now Zoro thinks Kaido is the problem. Fuckin idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.