Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What information we can get from lynches?
Anything concerning how the game is structured roles wise, particularly scummy roles. There's no reason to ascertain that no one has abilities, less that no one has a scum alignment for example, and what about possible scum teams that have already been formed.

So we are so ignorant that a lynch is a valid instrument for us. And this is a 50 players game, town is not going to lose that much if a D0 mislynch eventually occurs. This is my personal rationale.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Anything concerning how the game is structured roles wise, particularly scummy roles. There's no reason to ascertain that no one has abilities, less that no one has a scum alignment for example, and what about possible scum teams that have already been formed.

So we are so ignorant that a lynch is a valid instrument for us. And this is a 50 players game, town is not going to lose that much if a D0 mislynch eventually occurs. This is my personal rationale.
Fine, I guess.

You would be as good as any to lynch for information.

Vote Lynch Finalbeta

N

Noctis

I clearly understand your motivation to lead a lynch. it might be possible we get someone with abilities in their role. The fact remained, however, that we would lynching someone before they even get their role. This lynch would will offer us nothing besides reducing the player base to 49, if that's what you after then be my guest. Let's not forget if next cycle everyone did get their role, then chances are their gameplay with also change drastically so I would rather want to see all of the active players in the next phase rather than not.

Every active player deserves the chance to see their role. Exactly which is why if you want to lynch someone then lynch inactive. No point keeping dead weight to go into the next round. They will cause more problems for us.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Fine, I guess.

You would be as good as any to lynch for information.

Vote Lynch Finalbeta
Well this is not exactly how things are done however and you should know at least as much as I do.

Random voting is not the same as elaborating an as much clear cut thought process as possible. The odds for a mislynch are decidedly lessened in the latter case.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Well this is not exactly how things are done however and you should know at least as much as I do.

Random voting is not the same as elaborating an as much clear cut thought process as possible. The odds for a mislynch are decidedly lessened in the latter case.
I mean sure it is, especially in this game. Since no one really knows what their actual role is going to be and as I said some people might think they are town right now because of the wincon atm and not really be or aren't going to be.

You obviously don't mind sucking the fun out for others before they get a chance to actually play a role in the game, so you shouldn't mind since it's for the greater good in your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.