Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
‎
Let it never be said that I’m blinded by bias lol. Oda did something similar to Akainu against Buggy:



The Luffy/Law/Kidd moment this chapter by itself isn’t disrespecting Big Mom lol. It’s just Oda making a contextually inappropriate joke, but nothing new there lol.

I’ll wait until we see Big Mom’s full strength before I explain why Akainu would neg diff her and Kaido at the same time
:kata:
 
Let it never be said that I’m blinded by bias lol. Oda did something similar to Akainu against Buggy:



The Luffy/Law/Kidd moment this chapter by itself isn’t disrespecting Big Mom lol. It’s just Oda making a contextually inappropriate joke, but nothing new there lol.

I’ll wait until we see Big Mom’s full strength before I explain why Akainu would neg diff her and Kaido at the same time
:kata:
Nahh, Franky never did a burnout on Sakazuki's face

Akainu>>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top