Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i don't.
What i wan't is to not see how Zoro get's a Sword because of yes... Because it's the Sword of Oden, while Having the NIDAI KITETSU.
What i want is coherence on how Oda treats the rest of the crew.
So you're telling me Marco left ROBIN AND BROOK???
Why???
I mean WHY???
Brook has no Weight, and Robin is able because of her DF to go with Brook/Marco/Zoro
But Oda Marco left Brook and Robin.

This kind of Fast Writing is awful.
zoro took enma because it was made by the same person as wado ichimonji, his main sword from the very beginning, and because it cut kaido and was strong. he actually has more of a connection to it than oden did since he (probably) is a shimotsuki himself

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yep, in response to this thread being riddled with "Zoro had to save them." People gone say shit like that, then you guys aren't going the response that it's the subordinates job to step in first before the Captain makes a move. And in this instance, Zoro even stepped in for two Captains that wasn't even his own. :optimistic:
Luffy already moved first tho.

I'm a huge Zoro Fan. Zoro cuts fire, cool. But one thing for sure, One Piece community being stupid as fuck.

How in the world are people fighting about Zoro Sanji and stuff.

Cool down its a mere glimpse of a spoiler. There's no way to powerscale characters after the Wano Arc ended.

So hardcore Zoro Fans and Zoro haters should sit back relax and watch the show. Dr. Dre The Watcher

Yep, in response to this thread being riddled with "Zoro had to save them." People gone say shit like that, then you guys aren't going the response that it's the subordinates job to step in first before the Captain makes a move. And in this instance, Zoro even stepped in for two Captains that wasn't even his own. :optimistic:
Read your response, the moment you decided to pluralize it, was the moment I chose to make my response. It would have been the easiest thing to just say dont use your headcanon to jump to conclusion

but like everyone that hates zoro usually brings up an irrelevant panel point, hence the multitude of responses from multiple users to your comment

Then it's im a Luffy Fan i dont care about Zoro or Sanji lol

Double the opposition, roughly half the manpower, and virtually a zero percent chance of crying at the end of the fight.

But at least you see far enough into the future that you know better than to go all in on doubting Zoro lol
Again you have no idea what really happened there pointless to discuss what you think happened or what I think, just wait for the full summary and I am not doubting no one you guys are just pretty obnoxious.

To be honest I never got the Boa hype. She only has CoC on her own cause even Buggy is a Warlord. She is an Empress ok, but the place she rules over is made of weak amazons too.
shes one of the strongest warlords and was not breaking a sweat in marineford. one hit kill on pacifistas and marine captains with no effort. if luffy had fought her in amazon lily he would have died

I'm a huge Zoro Fan. Zoro cuts fire, cool. But one thing for sure, One Piece community being stupid as fuck.

How in the world are people fighting about Zoro Sanji and stuff.

Cool down its a mere glimpse of a spoiler. There's no way to powerscale characters after the Wano Arc ended.

So hardcore Zoro Fans and Zoro haters should sit back relax and watch the show. Dr. Dre The Watcher
this is a perfect response, and to answer your question i have no idea why people are this salty

Again you have no idea what really happened there pointless to discuss what you think happened or what I think, just wait for the full summary and I am not doubting no one you guys are just pretty obnoxious.
It's all speculative, but if that's your point it's like why bother saying anything at all until we have more? The fun is in calling the shots. Speaking for myself it's not even like I can't be wrong but it's a lot of fun calling people right before they're dead wrong lol

Of course but that's all there is to it, we don't even know how this scene plays out so it's pretty pointless to draw some conclusions as I have seen some.
Zoro could:
  • Just cut the one ball that was aimed at him
  • Protected his captain from a gigantic ball
  • Cut multiple ball thrown at the SN
The captains could:
  • Just playing as big men and only trying to avoid said balls when it got really close to them
  • They could be literally afraid of how close it was despite them actually trying to dodge
And many more options, these were the ones out of my head but I am sure Oda can even pull something unpredictable, so it is really pointless to be saying Zoro protected or did some amazing feat when we literally don't know what actually happened, the spoiler is just too vague.
If he indeed did protect everyone while the captains were playing all credits to him but as of now we don't know.
He did Kinemon attack, thats all that matters about the scene. I don't care about the other supernovas in terms of what i am discussing right now. Zoro feat is amazing no matter what and doesn't matter if he protecting anybody but himself. Now he has fire/cutting attacks.in my opinion though, The SN captains were goofing off arguing and then Zoro cut it and thats why they made that face because they wanted to be the first. Just like the boat situation where they argued who will win first. Zoro being the more serious type, wasn't with the games.

Read your response, the moment you decided to pluralize it, was the moment I chose to make my response. It would have been the easiest thing to just say dont use your headcanon to jump to conclusion

but like everyone that hates zoro usually brings up an irrelevant panel point, hence the multitude of responses from multiple users to your comment

Then it's im a Luffy Fan i dont care about Zoro or Sanji lol
Sure thing Mr. Sanji isn't on the roof to try to invoke a response our of me cause you thought I was a Sanji fan. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.