Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must eat you guys alive inside seeing Oda doing a character panel of Luffy, Law and Kidd, while excluding Zoro.... :josad:
Must eat you up that Sanji is not on the Roof, so you try to make shitty retorts to make Zoro look bad

All you annoying Zoro haters are the same, Zoro moves an inch and it's well Zoro isnt paneled with Kidd or Law so he's irrelevant

Lmao sure Zoro just did a KINNEMON level feat and theses guys are losing their minds.
As for the gag scene you guys literally have no idea from the context of it as it could be anything as of right now.
Trying to flex with 3 lines of spoiler and a gag panel, could never be me :kata:

Must eat you up that Sanji is not on the Roof, so you try to make shitty retorts to make Zoro look bad

All you annoying Zoro haters are the same, Zoro moves an inch and it's well Zoro isnt paneled with Kidd or Law so he's irrelevant
Except I'm a Luffy fanboy, so Sanji not being on the roof means fuck all to me.... :kata:

And honestly, I wouldn't even of said nothing if you Z-Boys didn't overreact to everything Zoro does, and say dumb shit like "Look, Zoro had to save Luffy, Law, and Kid."

Lmao sure Zoro just did a KINNEMON level feat and theses guys are losing their minds.
As for the gag scene you guys literally have no idea from the context of it as it could be anything as of right now.
Trying to flex with 3 lines of spoiler and a gag panel, could never be me :kata:
It shows the versatility of Zoro. He can produce and cut fire attacks now. Thats handy, the fact that Zoro way more physically stronger then Kinemon adds to this.

Huge words no proof he did a kinemon feat, zoro should have been transported out with the scabbard but he's too heavy to carry:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.