Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, in response to this thread being riddled with "Zoro had to save them." People gone say shit like that, then you guys aren't going the response that it's the subordinates job to step in first before the Captain makes a move. And in this instance, Zoro even stepped in for two Captains that wasn't even his own. :optimistic:
nah when weaklings show sweat and fear the strong needs to make a move to save them that's what happened with some weaklings :amazing::moonwalk::optimistic:

What I dislike about the One Piece community ist the immense dynamic to running into conclusion after a mere chapter, or more worse after a damn Spoiler. To top that insane stupidity, even after a glimpse of a spoiler people in the OP community running into conclusion.

It is Always the same. Character X is weak, Character Y is super strong, Oda is a bad writer,Zoro vs Sanji etc etc.

That's stupid!!!! Running into conclusions, starting to powerscale, overhyping or downhyping - for some people a glimpse of a glimpse of a glimpse is enough for them to run into conclusion. A glimpse of a chapter, of a ongoing Manga with 1000 chapters, it's insane stupidity.

Sit back relax and watch the show.

H

Haoshoku

Man I tell you I just spat out my iced *Censored for the glory sake of Captain Kid* drink reading some of these horrible Kid takes

You know when downplaying is involved dudes cannot think completely straight. First it was all about Kid not being able to harm Kaido and now yall think he’s there just to disarm him? Lmao the scanlations ain’t even out yet and some yall already shooting yourselves in the foot.
Look at @Luthon with the weak edit

Nice theme music for all you zorofans :cheers: finnaly realizing that zoro is here just like killer, cheerleaders for real GOATS lufffy, kid, and law :myman:
Still lying to yourself.... :pepehands:

The sadness, it must be horrible to choose to wank Sanji. You just got out of an arc full of L's, now you keep seeing Zoro taking all the W's even W's related to women.....And now he is being held hostage by some gifters while not even getting any pannel time at all.
:pepecry:

I

Indigo

What I dislike about the One Piece community ist the immense dynamic to running into conclusion after a mere chapter, or more worse after a damn Spoiler. To top that insane stupidity, even after a glimpse of a spoiler people in the OP community running into conclusion.

It is Always the same. Character X is weak, Character Y is super strong, Oda is a bad writer,Zoro vs Sanji etc etc.

That's stupid!!!! Running into conclusions, starting to powerscale, overhyping or downhyping - for some people a glimpse of a glimpse of a glimpse is enough for them to run into conclusion. A glimpse of a chapter, of a ongoing Manga with 1000 chapters, it's insane stupidity.

Funny, to me that's what makes me love it. Every chapter becomes more memorable, discussions get really heated and funny. Just don't take things so seriously dude.

I agree and it's massively discouraging when a thread is just non stop powers scaling from a few lines of a spoiler. But it is what it is, I have even muted some people but it seems you can't avoid it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Still lying to yourself.... :pepehands:

The sadness, it must be horrible to choose to wank Sanji. You just got out of an arc full of L's, now you keep seeing Zoro taking all the W's even W's related to women.....And now he is being held hostage by some gifters while not even getting any pannel time at all.
:pepecry:
His dumb ass is funnier each time he speaks about Zoro only to get shafted by Oda:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.