Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has every reason to fuck around with Big Mom and Kaido. He has Future Sight, is very fast, crazy fast reflexes, is incredinbly flexible and agile, has insane physical strength and Advanced Armament haki ( Barrier + Internal destruction haki). The other supernova are not complete fighters like Luffy.

Luffy has all of his bases covered. Top Tier attack power, Top Tier Durability with Advanced Armament Haki Barrier, extreme reflexes and speed, Top Tier observation haki(Future Sight), Has flight with Gear 4. Lethality with Snakeman combined with Advanced Armament Internal Destruction haki.

Law is another person that can be confident, His devil fruit allows him to be.

Zoro has good attack power but average reflexes, bad observation haki, average endurance post timeskip, and poor mobility. Zoro is all attack power. 1 good stat does not help you win fights. It is a complete package that is needed.

Kid can create a railgun so he is good

Killer is hopelessly outmatched
of course Luffy has had the skills....but what happened to him was stupid so from experiencing that stupidity he shouldnt be laughing...
btw Zoro has reflexes far above others, even Luffy... Zoro's greatest talent is his reflexes which compensates even his lack of movement speed... just check him dodging dozens of close range Light speed attacks of Kuma without even having observation haki

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
He fainted due to hunger u brain dead fuck go check the anime retard. He was hungry because sanji useless ass wasn’t around to cook him a meal
Dont know how serious i can take this argument, specialy when i compare the situation with WCI where Luffy refused to eat for way longer, lost every muscle in the body and still fought all appearing enemies, without fainting.

The argument, he got attacked in surprise, cause he was distracted is something i can take in that moment, its plausible and doesnt make Zoro look bad, but fainting cause hungry, while he was in waaaaaaaaaaay better state that luffy back then, sounds like lacking in stamina in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.