Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really sad to see Luffy having already accomplished far more in two weeks than all the other Supernova captains combined in two years. Despite having been in the NW for two years they didn't accomplish anything really spectacular and changing the trends in the NW.

The poison would make sense too for me, i can see that argument too. Just saying, hunger isnt something with Zoros durability, or he got weaker and i guess we all doubt that.
So at the end, it is the poison, or a pretty lethal hit from Killer, which would also kinda makes sense, cause Killer isnt called Manslayer in Wano for nothing.
Agree, but the poison argument is more plausible i think. If that was really because of the lethalithy Killer gave, Zoro should've fainted right away, but he didnt. But yeah i agree, Killer isnt called Manslayer for nothing

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@ivaannom the same dude posted again
当たり前だけど、援軍来そうだね
カイドウ マム余裕ありすぎる
あと、今回見てカイドウって極悪ではないから、死なないで欲しいと思った

話全く変わるけど、ロックスがラスボスじゃない?

Okay I'm not sure if the spoilers are real but

討ち入りの時のギア4 パンク ルーム出してカイドウ 攻撃するけど、あんま効いてなく、龍になってマムと見開きで、勝った方が海賊王に近くと。
カイドウ めちゃくちゃ戦い楽しんでる笑
ゾロもバンダナ付けてガチモードだけど、カイドウ に攻撃効いてない。。

Luffy Kidd and Law attack with Gear 4, Punk and Room but the attacks doesn't do too much damage, Kaidou becomes a Dragon(actually a fish, but whatever) and there's a double spread with Big Mom and they say the ones who win will be the most near to become the pirate king. Kaidou is enjoying the fight.
Zoro also puts his bandana and is serious but his attacks doesn't affect Kaidou
So Kidd isn’t making a giant metal dildo?:laughmoji:

Okay I'm not sure if the spoilers are real but

討ち入りの時のギア4 パンク ルーム出してカイドウ 攻撃するけど、あんま効いてなく、龍になってマムと見開きで、勝った方が海賊王に近くと。
カイドウ めちゃくちゃ戦い楽しんでる笑
ゾロもバンダナ付けてガチモードだけど、カイドウ に攻撃効いてない。。

Luffy Kidd and Law attack with Gear 4, Punk and Room but the attacks doesn't do too much damage, Kaidou becomes a Dragon(actually a fish, but whatever) and there's a double spread with Big Mom and they say the ones who win will be the most near to become the pirate king. Kaidou is enjoying the fight.
Zoro also puts his bandana and is serious but his attacks doesn't affect Kaidou
Yankers be making fake spoilers already :milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

@ivaannom the same dude posted again
当たり前だけど、援軍来そうだね
カイドウ マム余裕ありすぎる
あと、今回見てカイドウって極悪ではないから、死なないで欲しいと思った

話全く変わるけど、ロックスがラスボスじゃない?
Obviously, reinforcements are likely to come Kaido Umum too much room Also, looking at this time, Kaidou is not villainous, so I wanted you not to die The story changes completely, but isn't Rocks the last boss?

which means Rayleigh was stupid to hold him for 2 years and train him... are you saying Rayleigh's words and actions contradicts themselves or is it that The training was absolutely necessary and better way of gaining strength faster and efficiently than blindly waving hands in dark.... Kid fought and fought and fought and got beaten beaten and beaten thats why his bounty is waaayyy less than Yonko Commanders even now
kid+killer+crew did that and it was so insignificant that Brulee didnt even bring it up when talking about accomplishments of SNs
You're a Caribou

It's really sad to see Luffy having already accomplished far more in two weeks than all the other Supernova captains combined in two years. Despite having been in the NW for two years they didn't accomplish anything really spectacular and changing the trends in the NW.
Because Luffy hid on an island getting babysat by the PK right hand man for two years while the other Supernova went straight into New World with no training. If Luffy went into New World without training just like Kidd, I seriously doubt he would do much better.

:josad:

Luffy is Dragon, Garp, Roger, Rayleigh, Shanks, Oden and Joyboy
He is even Xebec too lol

Luffy is literally joyboy 2.0 that the wolrd awaits
At least Oda is honest about it and never made Luffy a "common man", same with Usopp having strong sniper genes

If anything it's Zoro and Sanji who are fucked by their backgrounds being changed.

Nami is the only one without special genes

J

Jo_Ndule

Hmm, the spoilers really seems to be true due to the way the guy from 5ch is talking. He's also saying that there's a high chance that reinforcements will come as Kaidou and Big Mom don't have any problem. And it's something that i've been thinking for a while too(the other 4 shadows)
Yup

Those seem real

:steef:kidd and luffy hurt kaido , even tho not much
Zoro couldn't do a thing to kaido
Linlin and kaido are enjoying themselves

Let's ask @Arara @Lance_Dragonite for confirmation

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Hmm, the spoilers really seems to be true due to the way the guy from 5ch is talking. He's also saying that there's a high chance that reinforcements will come as Kaidou and Big Mom don't have any problem. And it's something that i've been thinking for a while too(the other 4 shadows)
Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.