Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most ZBoiiiiis enjoy Sanji as a character.
This is incredibly false. Same goes for Sanji stans, though I think most of them hate Zoro less than Zoro stans hate Sanji. Even in the 'Say something good about a character you hate' thread, lots and lots of Zoro fans were mentioning Sanji whereas far less Sanji stans named Zoro. Only the regular Zoro haters like Chrono did I think.

J

Jo_Ndule

Are there any new spoilers?
Here... they seem likely true
nevermind, ill post it anyway so we have topic to discuss even though maybe this isn't confirmed and thanks @ivaannom for the translation

- Luffy Kidd and Law launching an attack
- Luffy transform to gear 4,Kid use some "Punk" technique, and Law using "Room"
- The attack doesn't deal too much damage
- Kaidou transform to a Dragon (actually a fish, but whatever)
- There's a double spread with Big Mom and they say the ones who win will be the most near to become the pirate king.
- Kaidou is enjoying the fight.
- Zoro also puts his bandana and is serious but his attacks doesn't affect Kaidou
- Kaidou and big mom are too calm(< he means that they aren't having any problems dealing with them).
- Also, seeing this chapter Kaidou is not really wicked/heinous/evil

from 5ch
Waiting for confirmations

This is incredibly false. Same goes for Sanji stans, though I think most of them hate Zoro less than Zoro stans hate Sanji. Even in the 'Say something good about a character you hate' thread, lots and lots of Zoro fans were mentioning Sanji whereas far less Sanji stans named Zoro. Only the regular Zoro haters like Chrono did I think.
I most definitely disagree, when it comes to spoiler threads, most Sanji Stans and Zoro Stans get looped in with the same 8-10 people, who do the same shit while most try to comment

The head canon low blows are dumb because it's the same stupid BS week after week.

J

Jo_Ndule

You really want these spoilers to be true don’t you? :suresure:
I don’t blame you though lol
:josad:somebody said Kidd can't hurt kaido but turns out
It is zoro who couldn't...

Somebody said Zoro will outshine kidd this chapter
Turns out he didn't

Some people said Zoro was inbetweener around kata or top tier
Lol

These spoilers being true will make them to stop shouting for 2 weeks
Post automatically merged:

I am giving Drake the benefit of doubt he extreme diffs Killer
Pre TS : Urouge ~ Drake >= Killer
Now : Urouge > Killer >~ Drake

No that was the musketeers.

I guess you're missing he was all bloody.
That was only 5th floor, check chapter 996. Kidd and Killer were on 3rd floor while Luffy, Sanji, Jimbe on 2nd floor.
Kidd and Killer kept going on like Poker later confirmed on 4th floor while Luffy & co were behind them and were also helped with stairs to bypass floors, Kidd&Killer still arrived before them
Where do you see them struggling with Gifters? They are literally chatting while destroying all of them
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Btw i was pretty sure killer would fight jack, maybe he will when he'll recover later on ? or maybe jimbei will switch from his fight with who's who ? :zorothink:
Wasn't he barely Franky level :choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.