Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine Bepo was in the rooftop:

Zoro: "Don't get in my way, Kamazou."

Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same."

Bepo:

Sulong Bepo would’ve already torn Kaido in two. Oda is trying to make this a fair fight

So Rocks had a strong CoA too, Kaido see him as a monster too.
@Buusatan94 Rocks must be a gigant too since Kaido see his shadow again.

Killer and Zoro, both where nerfed in their battle and both gonna get their real battle later in the story. It make sense that both are monsters on their too.

But I must be real, Kid and at most Luffy taking the shine,even though Zoro screentime was amazing too.

Kaido and Big mom are far away from going serious, Kaido is such fast that he is fast enough to speedblitz still future sight Luffy. And Kaido still is a monster, he even tell Linlin to see the serious power of the supernova.

The whole chapter is insane good, the supernova don't waste time and directly going into all out modus.

This fight just start and I love it, thanks Oda for a whole fight chapter. Didn't we wait so long guys? Enjoy the fight of Monsters, that is one of the greatest time for One piece fans!!!
Xebec must have really been a monster, both a person and fighter.

If Kaido or Big Mom ever met Blackbeard I would love to see him/her telling Blackbeard that he's isn't worthy of succeding to Xebec either.

The 3 captains are back on their feet and attack Kaidou together. Kaidou tells Big Mom to wait since he wants to see their power in full. Luffy uses “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun”, Law uses “Takt” to drop tons of rocks on Kaidou and Kid uses a new attack called “Punk Rotten: Punk Vise”, a badass robot with skull face that crushes Kaidou with both hands.
@HexBozoline Bro, Kidd used a freaking mecha like I said!! :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.