Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only nerf he got was that he wasn't with his blades

There's no indicator whatsoever that he wasn't in perfect shape to fight. Hell, he himself only mentions that "with my weapons you would of been dead". He doesn't say anything about his mental state, stop the cap

And Zoro was nerfed too, because he was with only two swords (plus he was hungry and poisoned). And on top of all that, he only got hit because of Gyukimaru's sneak attack but still managed to WIN
He clearly lost his mind as well. The way he acted is not how he normally behaves.

It wasn't. Just take it and be done with it. There's no shame.

Killer in this chapter talks about his weapon being the nerf not any mental torture....
Mental state was the cherry on the cake, not the main reason, but is still a reason.
Denying it means denying Killer character build up in Wano, and same goes for you: accept it is not a shame, at least not for Zoro (maybe for extreme fanboys like you)

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Why are people knocking Zoro because Enma is a powerup? Compare Enma to bullshit like Akainu's fruit, Kizaru's fruit, WB's fruit etc. If you are shitting on Zoro for Enma, I hope you keep the same energy for those characters with far stronger 'powerups'.
We’re not shitting on Zoro for using Enma, we’re shitting on Zoro fanboys for saying Enma want a power up lol

Kaidos clealry talking about people hes fought. He likely didnt fight ray
This open up the question, did Roger beat Kaido during the Rocks battle while Garp take on Linlin/Whitebeard or Rox?
It make sense that Roger was the one who beat down Kaido back then.

Base Kaido looking like a beast though, ngl. He's a real warrior and i love that.

Sucks that he turned into that jobber form again tho, i imagine Big mom will get some feats next chapter.
Dude taking tons of attacks as if nothing happend to him, attacks who would knock down any high tier.
That is kinda crazy how he stand up again without looking like he take serious damage, for sure Kaido is a monster tank and hard to beatt down.

Why are people knocking Zoro because Enma is a powerup? Compare Enma to bullshit like Akainu's fruit, Kizaru's fruit, WB's fruit etc. If you are shitting on Zoro for Enma, I hope you keep the same energy for those characters with far stronger 'powerups'.
Not knocking Zoro, knocking Zorotards who are hypocritical about the raid suit or Luffy's fruit hax and pretend that having magical super rare swords isn't an edge over "base".

Status
Not open for further replies.