Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw the Oden wank is insane. Among all the people in the world, when thinking of the ones who can fight against him, Oden is among the first one he thinks of, neglecting even Big Mom who is around him right now :josad:
Those are all characters that are dead though (maybe Rocks isn't but who knows) so it makes sense for BM not be there.

Btw the Oden wank is insane. Among all the people in the world, when thinking of the ones who can fight against him, Oden is among the first one he thinks of, neglecting even Big Mom who is around him right now :josad:
Those are the people that probably beat his ass and give him 7 defeats.BM didn't mange to beat him ,only fought equal with him,at least in current time.

I feeling like the answer of Law not cutting down Kaido will get answered in this chaptter or later, probably Kaido invisible haki make it not able for Law to cut him down.

Luffy Kidd and Law attack with Gear 4, Punk and Room but the attacks doesn't do too much damage, Kaidou becomes a Dragon(actually a fish, but whatever) and there's a double spread with Big Mom and they say the ones who win will be the most near to become the pirate king. Kaidou is enjoying the fight.
Zoro also puts his bandana and is serious but his attacks doesn't affect Kaidou
The japanese guy said that the attacks of all supernova not make much damage on Kaido, even though he taking a Kong gun(with ryou) and other top attacks against himself? Zoro Onigiri isn´t weak too, these attacks are higher end yet it don´t give Kaido much damage, It wil be very hard when Kaido switch to hybrid or even finally use haki to defend himself, it is a big deal to damage and give Kaido a serious wound, good luck for our boys. But I want too see what Luffy has in his arsenal, sure he gonna pull out something who give him more fire, Zoro with Ashura too(I expect some juicy feats) and also Kid who seems something in his arsenal to hurt Kaido.

"I think it's obvious but i think reinforcements are coming. Kaidou and big mom are too calm(< he means that they aren't having any problems dealing with them, i don't know a better way to translate that in English). Also, seeing this chapter Kaidou is not really wicked/heinous/evil and I thought that i don't want him to die.

I'm going to change the subject but don't you think that Rocks is the last boss?"
The dude who already read this chapter said that the supernova need help since both Kaido and Big mom still too much for them to handle.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
AP isn't everything, u need speed, COo, etc... everything matters.
Sure I agree.

No , zoro drawing more from enma doesn't make him.overall ~ fs luffy/katakuri
He also has Asura, but I don't expect you to agree anyway.

Just watch

In this round
Zoro and Killer will do many combot attacks.
Just like retainers did and landed the combo finsiher too

Kidd and luffy will do a combot finishers too
Sure, Zoro will have many combos with Killer. But I don't think Killer would be able to keep up when Zoro draws more power from Enma or later on when he uses Asura.

Ultimately, Zoro is going to leave Wano recognised as the Second Ryuma. Killer isn't comparing to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.