Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
headcannon, Kaido cant even get past Sickbeard's terrority and has to wait til marineford to try and sneak him
Admirals>Yonkous its a reason their arc isn't here yet
:steef:
Kaido was confident to take Sickbeard down but Akainu and Kizaru also proved to be totally capable of the task and without needing awakening. It would be interesting to figure how Kaido v Sickbeard would have went.

Either way an awakened admiral should totally stand above Kaido.

It's clear to me that Kaido isn't simply recalling the people who can fight him but those who, by personal reasons, left a deeper impact. I highly doubt this confirms anything about Big Mom or Shanks, it's just that Oden happened to leave a psychological scar in the character apart from the physical one twenty years ago. Highly doubt Oda meant this to be understood from a power scale perspective.
Finally, someone with actual, decent reason.

Refrained from taking part in this chapters conversation because battle chapters always turned into dumb powescaling arguments.

Tbh, im starting to think Kaido and Big Mom's whole thing is just their indestructible resistance, not necessarily their strength over others. Reason being is that after this arc, Akainu, Blackbeard and Shanks will still be heavy factors into the story, while these 2 will not. Its clear that if they fight Luffy, durability is not the skill Luffy has to surpass there, but other issues entirely.

So, we gonna act like WB, 2 years ago wasn't a yonkou with kaido
and they can't even take his terrority kaido needs the admirals to help him with it
Whitebeard was probably beating Kaido alongside with Xebec, just like Jinbe was beating Arlong alongside with Fisher Tiger.

Roger also beat him when Kaido was apprentice, its the same thing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Bogard @HA001 @MarineHQ62

This gives even more meaning to Kaido lamenting about Whitebeard's death.

Maybe i'd go as far as to say that Kaido enjoy the position of a "challenger" and the idea that there's someone stronger than him out there that he can go up against ? Looks like he does have a form of deep respect for these people.
@Bogard
The question now is about xebecs character and why kaido despite also losing to him doesnt constantly praise him as he does with the other 3.

Action chapters are typically hard to comment on, but there are some take aways.

-Roger, Xebec, Newgate, Oden are likely among Kaido’s defeats. These are per the narrator’s words, since in universe, everyone believes Kaido to have defeated Oden, but Kaido knows he had that fight lost. Roger and Xebec are mostly self explanatory. Roger defeated the Rocks pirates, which Kaido was a part of, and Xebec defeating a young, not in his prime Kaido, is plausible. Newgate’s not as clear, since he and Kaido never fought during the years they were captain of their own crew. It’s looking more and more possible Newgate switched sides during the battle of god valley.

-Kaido is also getting serious towards the end. He claims he will kill all of them here and now. The alliance can’t afford a total defeat, but I expect some sacrifices, which have yet to happen. We thought it would be the Scabbards, but they appear to be red herrings. One things for sure, Oda’s keeping us on our toes.

-Not all the supernova came with the same means of injuring the emperors. It helps keep the battle from feeling samey.

-After 222 chapters, Bandana Zoro returns. It also further cements this is his primary battle for the arc. Win or lose, he’s seeing it to the end.

-Like the dynamic Oda’s establishing between Zoro and Killer. Both aren’t all that different. They are fiercely loyal right hand men. The calmer and more stoic moons to their captain’s fiery suns. When they last fought, there was good intentions on both sides. Zoro wanted to protect helpless innocents, and Killer was fighting for his crew’s survival. The team combo was earned.

lol, I guess I was wrong about the weapons.
Kaido: Now let's talk about the alive one's, (PTSD FlashBack)
1. Papazuki :akaman:
2. Uncle Kizaru :kizabat:

3. Papazuki again, :akasalt:

AP wise Killer is way better than Sanji

Durability wise I don't know, but Killer is not meant to be slower so overall eventually indeed
Yea Killer should be above Sanji in combat, If he is the right hand of Kidd, His rivalry with Zoro right now is already more intense than Zoro and Sanjis interactions..... considering they actually fought a legit battle.

-Xebec (1) -apprentice lose
-Whitebeard (2) -apprentice lose
-Roger (3) -apprentice lose
-Oden (4) -Kaido considers as lose
- 5,6,7 loses are probably teamed up by the Marines. Because he didn't even see Garp.
It's possible, or even most likely if we agree with the meaning of those shadows, that all of the losses happened against those four.

So Oden get's 1, then there's 6 left to split between Roger, Whitebeard and Xebec.

I'd guess Xebec beat him three times and that's why he became his subordinate and has this philosophy about defeating strong fighters and forcing them to join his crew.

Roger beat him once, and did not have much reason to fight him beside that one time.

Whitebeard beat him two times, since he remained the biggest name around after Roger's death and Kaido had more of an opportunity to have a go at him than with Roger.

Maybe he lost to Whitebeard once when they were crew members, and once after the crew disbanded.

Are you sure you have the right person? Some people (I think @nik87 was one) actually said that the scythes buffed Killer, but that was far from the majority opinion of Zoro fans and I don't think Geo said that.
Yeah I realized later that was not Geo, but a lot of Zoro fans tried their best to create excuses to make Zoro look as Killer's fodderizer
This chapter was the right payback

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
confirmed Enma is what gives Zolo ryou
Expectations - Zoro: "I still need to release more of My own power."

Reality - Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."

but ENMA IS NOT A POWER UP
Zoro: "I still need to release more of Enma's power."

Oda's tripping, there's no "Enma power". It's all Zoro's power, wtf is wrong with him writting this shit :whitepress:
So how come he said he has to release more of its power instead of his own?
As I mentioned earlier you people may be misinterpreting the Enma issue. Whenever Zoro receives a new weapon, he always needs to acclimatise to its use. He is not able to fully maximise the combat potential of the weapon on his first try.

After purchasing his new swords, Zoro decides to test them against the Whiskey Peak Bounty Hunters:

Sandai Kitetsu cuts through more than Zoro wants to, leading him to comment that it's going to be a problem child:

After receiving Shusui from Ryuma, Zoro decides to test it against Oars:

He comments on the exceptional weight of Shusui:

He then executes his signature 1080 Pound Canon:

The technique became much bigger, with the slash produced by Shusui swallowing the slashes of his other swords:

While the attack was impressive, Zoro noted that it was "too big and slow". He said that this was proof that he couldn't fully control the sword yet. Zoro then concluded that the sword would be "a pain to master":

Zoro's slashes with Sandai initially cut too deeply. His slashes with Shusui were too big and slow (he may have been putting too much power into his attacks). Perhaps Zoro is currently not putting in enough power in his Enma slashes (to prevent it from draining his haki).

What happened here with Zoro saying he needs to draw out more of Enma's power may be similar to the acclimatisation Zoro needed while using Shusui. He's not fully accustomed to Enma yet, and so he can't maximise his abilities with Enma. It's not necessarily the case that Enma is granting Zoro ryuo.

The above said, the official translations should shed more light on the issue. The main conclusion that can be drawn at this point is that Zoro has not yet mastered Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.