Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude strongest swordsman mean he has the best swordmanship, in terms of skill with swords he is the best. But he can lack on haki, power, endurance compared to others so overall (even if he is the strongest swordsman) he is weaker.
This is totally stretched out and enriched with flaws as an argument.

No other WS"X" title has ever been proved to be skill based, but power level based.

It's much easier to accept PIS instead of stretching this stuff.

He didn't win. If you had done this, reward from SHANKS> KAIDO. Their fight was public, as the Navy knew that, Kid wouldn't be talking about KAIDO> SHANKS, if Kaido had lost. At most it was a SHANKS and his entire crew and a KAIDO alone.
:gokulaugh: You think Big News Morgan was watching? BM and Kaido fought recently why wasn't it in the papers? :josad:

Face it . Shanks>Kaido

He is up there with the GOATS WB, Xebec, Roger and Oden. All superior to Kaido :beckmoji:

Wouldn´t make anysense since Luffy himself know without that haki he can´t damage Kaido.
The whole point of his training was to let him use it against Kaido, why switching to G4 if he can´t damage Kaido?
He must use it but the effect wasn´t the same, their was no more suprise effect as in previous chapter. This time Kaido know that Luffy where able to hurt him, same did happen when Kaido switch to his Base form, the scabbard where not able to hurt him like they did before because Kaido was serious and didn´t let himself defenseless.
A lot of things doesn't make sense there playa...
Kidd was surprised that a punch hurt Kaido and then proceeded to do the same. Law literally dropped some rocks on Kaido... It is clear that Oda just didn't intend to them hurt Kaido there so he drew this. Unless I see a clear indication that Luffy used adv CoA with his Kong Gun when the chapter drops I am staying with my opinion.

C

critical mindset

Lol, I'm glad you left your BAN, thanks man, do you realize that the number of people who can fight kaido is limited? We are not talking about defeating him, but fighting (facing him), hahahaha !!! Real reason why he wanted suicide.:cheers:Indeed a monster.
Indeed badass. Kaido asked BM to stay out of it so they can dish out more dmage on him. Kaido is much like Vergo in this regard. ;)

Kaido is just killing time while he is moving Onigashima . When he is done playing around he can drop them like a sack of potato

Killer confirmed this chapter he is stronger than Zoro lol
By contrast we have Akainu who needs to overcome his fear of Shanks :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Kaido didn't know Whitebeard was weak enough to get stabbed by Squardo. After that even Crocodile called him pathetic and weak man, changed sides and attack the marines instead after seeing how weak Whitebeard has become. Marco also confirmed Crocodile's statement. No one knew Whitebeard could be that weak in MF.

Also why would Kaido need the Marines help? The Marines were going to attack Kaido as well. Not sure what's your point is.
WB still had the physical strength, Fruit, all marco said is he lacks CoO is what marco said, literally kaido CoO sucks
The marines weren't worried about kaido, sengoku said he underestimated him

Don't know about the others, but I call out what I think should be called out.
I have reasons to not call out the Raid Suit, but there are others things with Sanji that I dislike. The Kalifa gag on repeat, for example.
Same thing I have reasons to call out when i don't like something about Zoro.

As I've been saying for a while....

Enma devaluates the value of the swordsman, because apparently, if you don't have a magical powerful sword on its own, you can't do shit, no matter how skilled or how powerful your haki is.

I saw the post comparing Sandai, Shuusui and Enma moments, and I adressed these before.
Sandai needed taming. He had this realization in Whiskey Peak. That was it. later he used it normally.
Shuusui needed taming. He had this realization during Oars fight. That was it. later he used it normally.
Enma needs taming AND sucks your Haki for no reason at all aside from making it look "cooler and dangerous". He had this realization when he got it and used it on the cliff. That SHOULD be it, since he spend the whole weeks training with it.
Enma is different because it's a wank sword from a wank samurai character Oda decided to shovel down everyone's throats. "LOOK HOW COOL ODEN WAS! FUCKED ALL THE BITCHES BEFORE HE EVEN HIT PUBERTY AND HAD A SINGLE HAIR ON HIS BALLS. AND HE GOT NOT 1, BUT 2 MAGICAL POWERFUL SWORDS. THE ONLY ONES TO CUT KAIDO OMG HOW COOL IS THAT????"
:seriously:

To make myself clear, so people dont go just thinking I'm a salty sanji fan.
I want ZORO to look good, not his new toy.
What the fuck are you talking about Emma drains the users ryou it isn't a magic sword if you think so you need to reread 955. May I also why you dont have problems with the RS.
Just say you hate Zoro with your chest

He didn't win. If you had done this, reward from SHANKS> KAIDO. Their fight was public, as the Navy knew that, Kid wouldn't be talking about KAIDO> SHANKS, if Kaido had lost. At most it was a SHANKS and his entire crew and a KAIDO alone.
I doubt it. Yonkou's levels are not so big for Kaido to face Shanks and his gang alone, it is stupid just to imagine such a scene.

Why didn't Roger have WSM/WSC/WSS?
Why didn't Xebec?

If u say Roger was PK... he became PK because of Oden not because he beat or was above others really.
Ndule
Mention me a single fiction in which an author doesn't imply total individual strenght when referring to strongest swordsman or swordsman strenght in general

Santoryu Zoro's weakest attack could damage Kaido. Zoro is going to become much stronger as the battle progresses.
  • We have confirmation that he's going to get significantly stronger as the battle progresses.
    • He has still not yet fully acclimatised to Enma.
  • He has still yet to show Asura or anything else he learned from Mihawk
    • Luffy left the time skip with a new Gear (Gear 4)
    • Sanji left the time skip with an upgraded Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories
    • Zoro may have upgrades/modifiers to his Asura
  • His weakest Santoryu attack was able to damage Kaido
    • Oni Giri is the first Santoryu attack Zoro used in the series and it's his Gomu Gomu no Pistol equivalent.
  • We have confirmation that Zoro can copy sword techniques after witnessing them once.
    • Big Mom right now is wielding a flaming sword and has quite a few techniques of her own.
      • Zoro has expressed interest in a fire sword.
      • Zoro can replicate the fire aspect with Kinemon's Fox Fire style.
But go on, tell me more how Zoro is not a main fighter in this battle.
:usosmug:
The one thing is that Oni Giri is the first attack, not necessarily the weakest. There's no real reason for there to be strength levels to cutting strokes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.