• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate you want too much

Just accept zoro and Killer will play their roles and be out

Oda didn't divide them in 2 groups for nothing
The Captains are the one who are the main fighters

Onigiri is now his weakest santoryo attack? Okay Lol
At the end up the chapter, the 5 SNs are back as one anyway.

Within the chapter, Oda split them up, nothing unusual, 3 Captains, 2 First Mates (ironically people want to deny Zoro's FM portrayal but don't mind accepting AH3 portrayal).

Zoro is going to play a huge role as teased in this chapter.

It is becoming apparently that he used adv CoA In G3 while he didn't in G4.
Wouldn´t make anysense since Luffy himself know without that haki he can´t damage Kaido.
The whole point of his training was to let him use it against Kaido, why switching to G4 if he can´t damage Kaido?
He must use it but the effect wasn´t the same, their was no more suprise effect as in previous chapter. This time Kaido know that Luffy where able to hurt him, same did happen when Kaido switch to his Base form, the scabbard where not able to hurt him like they did before because Kaido was serious and didn´t let himself defenseless.

the thing w the shanks mihawk duels are that there was no winner before, and now that shanks lost his sword arm it wouldnt be fun either way for either person. if mihawk wins, he doesn't get to feel like he won fair and its embarassing. if mihawk loses or draws, it means shanks was holding back on him and its embarassing. so they just dont do it anymore.
Santoryu Zoro's weakest attack could damage Kaido. Zoro is going to become much stronger as the battle progresses.
  • We have confirmation that he's going to get significantly stronger as the battle progresses.
    • He has still not yet fully acclimatised to Enma.
  • He has still yet to show Asura or anything else he learned from Mihawk
    • Luffy left the time skip with a new Gear (Gear 4)
    • Sanji left the time skip with an upgraded Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories
    • Zoro may have upgrades/modifiers to his Asura
  • His weakest Santoryu attack was able to damage Kaido
    • Oni Giri is the first Santoryu attack Zoro used in the series and it's his Gomu Gomu no Pistol equivalent.
  • We have confirmation that Zoro can copy sword techniques after witnessing them once.
    • Big Mom right now is wielding a flaming sword and has quite a few techniques of her own.
      • Zoro has expressed interest in a fire sword.
      • Zoro can replicate the fire aspect with Kinemon's Fox Fire style.
But go on, tell me more how Zoro is not a main fighter in this battle.
:usosmug:
im not going to lie i hadnt even considered the possibility but zoro stealing ikoku would be badass

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I mean, here we have a moment, this chapter and plain as day where Kaido recalls the men who have hurt him. Every single one of them is a blade user and yet Mihawk isn't there.

You can take the argument 2 ways, either these men just happen to use swords like generic pirates, aside from Whitebeard (i.e. they are MORE than their swordsmanship in combat strength), or Mihawk simply never fought Kaido.

Either argument can be argued, NONE of it is proven. You can tell me time and time again that Shanks is a 100% pure swordsman and is so because of some dick measuring contest, and I can tell you that Shanks has conquerors and can run a Yonko crew unlike Mihawk. NEITHER statement is 100% proven in fact, but its where we are right now in the story.

Like I said, the argument is stupid, there is no fundamental way to tell me I'm wrong, just like there is no fundamental way to say you are. There is no record of Mihawk defeating Shanks. If that was explicitly stated, then you would be right, except it hasn't, so you can't prove it.
Ok?

Oden's Scabbards hurt Kaido and he had a vision of Oden, who could also hurt him. Luffy hurts Kaido and he has version of numerous men including Oden, talking about how he could be hurt. The implies the silhouettes are people who has fought and hurt Kaido in the past. If Mihawk never fought Kaido, he wouldn't be there just like BM, BB, Garp, Akainu, Dragon etc..

There's also no record of Roger or WB beating the undefeated Katakuri.....

The fact that Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the WSS is telling enough. Your technicalities disqualifies even Zoro so you have to explain that as well.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Santoryu Zoro's weakest attack could damage Kaido. Zoro is going to become much stronger as the battle progresses.
  • We have confirmation that he's going to get significantly stronger as the battle progresses.
    • He has still not yet fully acclimatised to Enma.
  • He has still yet to show Asura or anything else he learned from Mihawk
    • Luffy left the time skip with a new Gear (Gear 4)
    • Sanji left the time skip with an upgraded Diable Jambe and Hell's Memories
    • Zoro may have upgrades/modifiers to his Asura
  • His weakest Santoryu attack was able to damage Kaido
    • Oni Giri is the first Santoryu attack Zoro used in the series and it's his Gomu Gomu no Pistol equivalent.
  • We have confirmation that Zoro can copy sword techniques after witnessing them once.
    • Big Mom right now is wielding a flaming sword and has quite a few techniques of her own.
      • Zoro has expressed interest in a fire sword.
      • Zoro can replicate the fire aspect with Kinemon's Fox Fire style.
But go on, tell me more how Zoro is not a main fighter in this battle.
:usosmug:
It’s so cute how Zoro vs Kaido brought back prime Cinera spoiler thread posts :finally:

A kong gun in a team attack has apparently done less than red rock a g3 move.
Luffy's first Redhawk did more damage than some of his subsequent attacks to Doflamingo before entering g4.
Other plot factors such as how prone the opponent is/ how well the attack lands are important points too.
It doesn't point to the hierarchy of the power necessarily.
Oda will stall the fight as it needs to be for the plot.

So he was using new Haki. I'll take my L. But now we have no way of knowing when he's using or not. Roger/WB weren't touching. That was the whole premise of it. Stylistically this is no different.

And as discussed, there is no reason why Raime Hakke should land on Luffy when he has Future Sight. This just confirms Luffy wasn't using CoO here.

Also, Zooan Kaido > Base Kaido w/out club. Base Kaido is only good because of club. If Kaido can't land club, base form is pointless.
Identical to Katakuri using Zangiri Mochi without awakening.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If the shadows behind Luffy are indeed people who give Kaido biggest L's out of all he suffered.

That means he healed up from most of the injuries they gave him "BUT ODEN".

Oden scar might be similar case to the scar that Ban from Nanatsu no Taizai have. Those who read Nanatsu will understand.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy's first Redhawk did more damage than some of his subsequent attacks to Doflamingo before entering g4.
Other plot factors such as how prone the opponent is/ how well the attack lands are important points too.
It doesn't point to the hierarchy of the power necessarily.
Oda will stall the fight as it needs to be for the plot.
Thats what we were fuckin saying. We questioning why he didnt use ryou in kong gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.