Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Bruh, its not just relevance to the story, its actual portrayal of character. When has Mihawk actually done something other than shit on Luffy/Zoro/Mr. 1 and cut a tidal wave?

That is my point. Im not talking about "relevancy" when it comes to who is a main character vs who isn't. Nami clearly isn't stronger than Akainu, yet she is a vastly more important character. Katakuri was in 25 chapters as an opponent for Luffy. King has been around for ~75 chapters and doesn't even have a solidified opponent yet. I AGREE that presence doesn't equate to strength. What I am talking about is PORTRAYAL.

The mangaka has shown us plenty of different moments where Shanks just strait up rivals virtually every other top tier in the series. The only thing Mihawk has had in the entirely of this manga is hype behind a title and known history of fighting Shanks, who he is basically friends with.

So I don't get it. I'm not even saying Mihawk is weaker, but I do think using his title is a piss poor argument when it comes to comparing him to one of the 4 strongest pirates in the world, who has presently and clearly shown more top tier feats compared to Mihawk.

I'm just saying, if Mihawk allies with Shanks after losing his Shicibukai title, since he has virtually no other direction in this story aside from waiting for Zoro and being friends with Shanks, what are people going to say then?

Like I've said, Shanks' standing in the world eclipses Mihawk's. On one hand, you have Mihawk being used as a tool to fight Whitebeard in a needless war, who REFUSED to fight Shanks once arrived. On the other, you have someone who was respected by Sengoku enough to entirely halt the war.

All I've ever said was you all need to be patient instead of blindly fanboying the WSS title. Its getting a little ridiculous at this point.
Portrayal huh? Ironically you're basing this on shown feats and calling it portrayal....

BM got bruised by Franky, blitzed by Brooke, thrown by Jinbe and rolled out a castle by Robin. Also had her attacks stopped by Chopper and couldn't get passed Marco on her own. Big Mom must be MUCH weaker than Kaido who messed up the Scabbards without using full strength. Whitebeard was used as a hype tool for the admirals.....Zoro used as a hype tool for Carrot.....Shanks himself was used a hype tool for Pre-Yami Teach.....

You're picking and choosing what matters and declare what's acceptable for the sake of saying Shanks the swordsman is above the strongest swordsman.

Funny thing is that there's a legit argument you can be using but instead you use this easily debunkable methods.

this is not Capone this time this is Kid and Law who are forshadowing by Oda since Shaobody Arc. Zoro is not near Supernova Trio level and importance deal with it

is like saying Rayleigh is more important than Whitebeard and Shiki lmao

Don't worry, Killer is there for Zoro
I just used manga faces to prove just because captains stand or work together doesn't make them rivals, equals or stronger than others.

Big Mom attacks Luffy with “Heavenly Fire” before he can get up, but Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's "Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki" (he says he stole it).

Kid mocks Law for becoming Luffy's subordinate and says he doesn't care if "lower-level people" wants to team up.

Big Mom attacks Luffy, Law and Kid with a new technique called “Heavenly Bonbon” (天上のボンボン (ヘブンリーボンボン)) where Prometheus spits out 3 small fireballs.

Luffy: "So the first guy who touches that fire is a "lower level" guy".

Law and Kid say they won't play Luffy's game. But when the fireballs come close, all of them refuse to touch them (they all make funny "Huh?!!" faces) and so all of them got hit by fireballs.

Low level trio level.

Then why didn't Oda put Sanji on the roof?
Cause it's not his fight... doesn't have to do with power scaling....

This is like Sabo/Fuji not fighting Doflamingo when they both could have crushed Doflamingo in Dressrosa... why? cause it's not their damn fight.... as simple as that... Sanji has more going on with Queen or King... and naturally he's got more going with Black Maria as she's a woman courtisan... but naturally he will somehow switch to a calamity like Queen or King

This is like Sabo/Fuji not fighting Doflamingo when they both could have crushed Doflamingo in Dressrosa... why? cause it's not their damn fight.... as simple as that... Sanji has more going on with Queen or King... and naturally he's got more going with Black Maria as she's a woman courtisan... but naturally he will somehow switch to a calamity like Queen or King
Or some kind of secret mission in Onigashima...

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
You do realise Goku emojis dont take the place of words.

Please contruct a decipherable message you illiterate.
Usage of the word “illiterate” is usually an expression of passive aggressiveness from an aggravated or disadvantaged individual.

In terms you can understand -1 chromosome, he pushed you to an edge of defeat bc either u were babbling nonsensical points or he was spitting facts

Luffy already was praised for his Haki and affecting Kaido to a point he saw the TOP TIERS shadow behind him.... so, let's not go mixing Luffy with others....
I know that Luffy already affected Kaido unlike Law and Kidd but still it's weird seeing some guys putting Kidd and Law way above Zoro when absolutely nothing in this chap proves that it's case

Ding ding ding, hence Sanji currently not having any portrayal with anyone from Worstgen, which was the point I was trying to get accross

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I know that Luffy already affected Kaido unlike Law and Kidd but still it's weird seeing some guys putting Kidd and Law way above Zoro when absolutely nothing in this chap proves that it's case
Bruh ice devil kun idk why u take Chromotard seriously, gag right back at him. He isn’t worthy of logic and interpreting factual/canonic evidence

Or some kind of secret mission in Onigashima...
There is no secret mission LOL, don't go digging a grave for Sanji when there is nothing of the sort.... The simplest answer is what should we all wait for:
1- Sanji is matched with Black Maria... and it's there for the obvious reason of her is a woman.... a hidden reason could be that as a spider, she might bite Sanji, and that MIGHT awaken his exoskeleton like his siblings! For a power up, BUT the obvious is JUST being matched with a woman, and he will switch later
2- After switching, Sanji will face either Queen or King... as simple as that

There is no secret mission LOL, don't go digging a grave for Sanji when there is nothing of the sort.... The simplest answer is what should we all wait for:
1- Sanji is matched with Black Maria... and it's there for the obvious reason of her is a woman.... a hidden reason could be that as a spider, she might bite Sanji, and that MIGHT awaken his exoskeleton like his siblings! For a power up, BUT the obvious is JUST being matched with a woman, and he will switch later
2- After switching, Sanji will face either Queen or King... as simple as that
If this happens, which i see as a long shot possibility, im giving you a YUGE Shoutout, similar to #jetpackqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.