Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me a panel of the fight with the beetle guy. How is the sccabards injuring Kaido with a technique prove his hardness is grab. Sanji has Ryou now? You got to show me that cause Vergo crack his leg, lost to judge, and got beat up by fodders. Show me Zoro losing to gifter fodders. Lol you boy needs some help. Robin and brook probably going to save his life
How low can one get to argue power levels based on Sanji being chased by a crew of women ?

I quote you but i don't want to single you out, there's a legit whole squad of people not understanding that strength is not a factor when it comes to Sanji and women.

Indeed, I pointed it out twice before

The point of Kaido saying Luffy shouldn't be able to match him, that only a few people in the world can, with Oden being among the figures who almost defeated him on his own, is a build up for the moment where Luffy will ultimately fight him in a 1 on 1. He'd be weakened of course from the group efforts of the SNs, but it's becoming clearer and clearer that Oda is simply preparing that final moment between Luffy and Kaido
Yea Luffy will get a chance to fight Kaido for a few chapters by himself. HE WILL NOT PUT HIM DOWN FOR GOOD

Also, I see a bunch of illiterate fools here and on reddit.

Zoro has Advance Coa 1(Scabbards, Oden, Wb), Luffy has 2(Rayleigh).

Advance CoA 1 can deal more damage than advance CoA 2. Just look at Oden. advance CoA 1 is good for swordsman, advance CoA 2 is good for brawlers.
A G4 hit does more damage to a non scale user than Kinemon's ryuo could ever hope to do. All things being equal internal penetration is going to augment and do more damage than barrier haki. And Luffy has better base damage excluding ryuo than anyone else there anyway. A Sentomaru barrier haki slap would bypass Kaido's scale defense, Luffy only felt he needed to learn barrier haki to overcome Kaido when training, learning the step beyond was a happy surprise...

It's not Zoro's fault killer is too weak to hold on to his weapons, it's a battle. Zoro overpowered Killer and took his shit.
This couldn't happen with Killer's proper weapon, regardless of Zoro's monsterous strength.

How low can one get to argue power levels based on Sanji being chased by a crew of women ?

I quote you but i don't want to single you out, there's a legit whole squad of people not understanding that strength is not a factor when it comes to Sanji and women.
Sanji walked in and got kicked in the damn face. For the goat observation guy. Why couldn't he dodge. Maybe he needs Daddy suit.

Says who that he didnt surpass those? :myman:
Good luck with Admirals, they fear the Scabbards...
Big mom. Kaido's biggest rival out of the Yonkou who elevated WB's name as a higher threat to take down then Kaido, but that's just one of the countless statements that already shattered that headcanon.

What do u have to offer to support yours ?

Yeah no, Kizaru was ready to pull up on Kaido and Big mom, didn't give a fuck about the almighty Kaido

Show me a panel of the fight with the beetle guy. How is the sccabards injuring Kaido with a technique prove his hardness is grab. Sanji has Ryou now? You got to show me that cause Vergo crack his leg, lost to judge, and got beat up by fodders. Show me Zoro losing to gifter fodders. Lol you boy needs some help. Robin and brook probably going to save his life
The beetle guy got a scar on his chest and Zoro was bleeding on his head, and they were in front of each other before those panels hahaha.
Kaido's hardness is crap since fodders like Raizo, Kiku, etc could hurt him.
You don't need Ryou to hurt him. Ryou = more AP and Killer and Zoro hurt him now without it.
Vergo cracked his leg when Sanji was so injured that even Nami's punch hurt him, it's already 2021 to use this crap of argument, Zorolieber.
Judge didn't do a shit to him lmao. Sanji got barely some scratches of his strongest attacks hahaha.
I didn't say Zoro lost to gifters pleb. Seriously moron beyond limits.
So what if they are going to save him from a woman, his total weakness?

GTFO!!

Sorry mate, when someone whose main quirk is speed and has an invisibility suit gets captured by a bunch of fodders...theres no defence to that.

Lets not forget about how he specializes in CoO but still got caught in a shitty trap.
:suresure:

Indeed, I pointed it out twice before

The point of Kaido saying Luffy shouldn't be able to match him, that only a few people in the world can, with Oden being among the figures who almost defeated him on his own, is a build up for the moment where Luffy will ultimately fight him in a 1 on 1. He'd be weakened of course from the group efforts of the SNs, but it's becoming clearer and clearer that Oda is simply preparing that final moment between Luffy and Kaido
Exactly my thoughts. Oda has now cemented Luffy as being someone who at least poses a threat to Kaido on his own. The implications have been there that Luffy will fight Kaido 1 v 1 at some point, but this pretty much all but confirms it.

This isn't something like how Kaido saw Oden in the scabbards, and then became disappointed after seeing what they could do, but rather that hit made Kaido reminisce over everyone he viewed as being capable of fighting against him. All the people who are dead that could take on Kaido flashed into his mind, and now only one person is alive, and that's Luffy.

I like how you pretend Zoro faced Killer in a 1v1, Killer only got a hit because of the fox and just because of that....Yeah, give zoro 3 scithes and he beats Killer ez.

:myman:
I never forgot that. I'm talking about the time when Zoro used oni giri.
Zoro had his main fighting style (santoryu), while Killer had only a stupid scythe.
Invert the scenario and then Killer would have killed Zoro
''Rengoku: oni giri'' was portrayed just equal Killer's ''Zanchu Claw''

A G4 hit does more damage to a non scale user than Kinemon's ryuo could ever hope to do. All things being equal internal penetration is going to augment and do more damage than barrier haki. And Luffy has better base damage excluding ryuo than anyone else there anyway. A Sentomaru barrier haki slap would bypass Kaido's scale defense, Luffy only felt he needed to learn barrier haki to overcome Kaido when training, learning the step beyond was a happy surprise...

This couldn't happen with Killer's proper weapon, regardless of Zoro's monsterous strength.
We see this chapter that G4 named ryuo attack combined with Kid and Law is trash to Kaido. Scabbards did more. Zoro has the best ap and dc on the roof right now out of the alliance.

Also, Zoro would've broken Killer's arm.

The only thing we can infer from this dialogue, if it is legit, it's that Killer is more lethal than Kamazo.
The rest is a speculation, Zoro doesn't know how much stronger Killer would have been.
He is just being confident.
You are wrong.

You can't just give Killer those blades, weapons or whatever he meant and then ignore everything else about that battle. I'm seeing too many people do this and that is a mistake.

Zoro was then and still is much stronger than Killer.

Zoro is physically much stronger than Killer. He stopped Killer from pulling the scythe out of his body by just flexing his muscles.

Zoro is much faster than Killer. Killer was only able to hit Zoro because he was distracted by a character he was ignoring and didn't consider a threat.

Zoro also blitzed Killer. Zoro didn't need to block or break through Killer's weapon to hit him.

Zoro still had faster attacks. His lion song and dragon blaze attacks are two of his fastest attacks.

Zoro is a more skilled fighter and blade/edge weapon user. He used the scythe skillfully in an instant and used it to help defeat Killer. Killer had more experience with it and time to train with it.

Zoro vs Ryuma is a excellent fight that strong how strong Zoro with 2 swords can be.

The beetle guy got a scar on his chest and Zoro was bleeding on his head, and they were in front of each other before those panels hahaha.
Kaido's hardness is crap since fodders like Raizo, Kiku, etc could hurt him.
You don't need Ryou to hurt him. Ryou = more AP and Killer and Zoro hurt him now without it.
Vergo cracked his leg when Sanji was so injured that even Nami's punch hurt him, it's already 2021 to use this crap of argument, Zorolieber.
Judge didn't do a shit to him lmao. Sanji got barely some scratches of his strongest attacks hahaha.
I didn't say Zoro lost to gifters pleb. Seriously moron beyond limits.
So what if they are going to save him from a woman, his total weakness?

GTFO!!
Headcannon, show me a panel of the beetle guy doing anything to Zoro. Mad people was in front of Zoro. Difference with me is i can show you the panel of Sanji get destroyed by gifters. The Sccabards are not fodders they were shown to be strong Swordsman. Shuutenmaru cut through a commander blade, Kaido compliments dukes etc.... Stop writing your own story 🤡. Killer and Zoro has Ryou wth. Zoro been can flow his Haki. Bro idk if you can read or what. Judge beat Sanji ass and grabbed his Leg while of fire

Status
Not open for further replies.